The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Kingdom of the Red (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
618 Posts

Profile of sleightofhander
I like the principle that makes that effect work. Also I've always wanted to learn a good ring and string and wedding ring redux looks like real magic.
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
618 Posts

Profile of sleightofhander
I just realized I posted off topic about the coin work, my bad.
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Sleightofhander,

You're not as far off topic as you might think. Wedding Ring Redux uses the type of moves and concealments that coin magicians would find right up their alley. Even if you don't have a rope or cord with you, you can use a shoelace and your own ring.

All Heads Up is fun to do and very baffling. All you need is a bunch of quarters. The mathematics takes care of the rest.

By the way, I have only two Time Tunnels left (all kits sold out).

Larry
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Congratulations Larry! I wish you all the best on this new offering.

take Care,

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
bill7
View Profile
Loyal user
Virginia, USA
212 Posts

Profile of bill7
Time tunnela?? What are those?? I was thinking of buying kingdom of the red this weekend. BUt If you are sold out of the time tunnels.......mmmmmmm......
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

Bill,
It sounds like you're kidding but in case I misread your post here's the situation. I have two copper Time Tunnels in stock. This is used for a favorite coin effect of mine called Gateway Through Time and Space which is taught in Ch. 7 and on the DVD. You can see a picture of it at:
http://www.geocities.com/larrybarnowsky/kotr6.html and at:
http://www.geocities.com/larrybarnowsky/kotr1.html

Larry
bill7
View Profile
Loyal user
Virginia, USA
212 Posts

Profile of bill7
No really. I am up in the air about your books and the Tamariz book. Imagine that. I have been trying to decide for a while now. I cant imagine any of you guys have ever had this little dilema. LOL. Trying to decide mmmmm what will I actually use. But any idea when you will have the time tunnel kits again??
make up my mind for me. KIDDING
thanks in advance
BIll G.
virginia, usa
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

Bill,
I'm hoping to have the kits available in a few weeks.

My book has material that has been performed over decades and it's all practical stuff, sone easy, some that'll take some practice, and some challenging items. It's an assortment of magic with cards, coins, bills, balls, rings, ropes, dice and much more. Also, only 500 copies were printed including 50 in leather so not everyone is going to have this book. The companion DVD further helps you to learn the material.

Best,

Larry
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

To find out about the latest on the Time Tunnel and Time Tunnel Kits go to: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......art=0#14

Larry
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

I just sold the last Time Tunnel I had in stock. I expect to have more Time Tunnels and Time Tunnel Kits available by or before Dec 1, 07. On my website you'll see the words SOLD OUT next to the Time Tunnel. When they are back in stock the "SOLD OUT" will be removed which means that you can then purchase them.

Larry
wunceaponatime
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of wunceaponatime
Any chance you'll be offering a dollar size version of the Time Tunnel? I would use it for only the first part of Gateway Through Space and Time or you could do the whole routine using those cards that are half way between regular and jumbo.

David
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

David,

No plans for a dollar version of the Time Tunnel Kit. I did make a prototype of one for myself. From a marketing point of view, I judged that there would be too few buyers willing to spend the money for the expensive gaffed silver dollars that I would have to stock.

Larry
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

Christmas Triple Coin Special

From now until Christmas, any one who orders either Kingdom of the Red (book and DVD)or 21st Century Coin Mechanics (book and video CD) will receive FREE, THREE different size authentic antique Chinese coins.

These coins are milled and solid (no hole). They are naturally shimmed and come in a variety of designs. You'll receive a half dollar size, a silver dollar size, and a large size (about 45mm).

This offer will be good until I run out of the coins. You must mention this special when ordering if you want to receive the free coins. You can see some photos of the coins at my website. They're at the bottom of the page:

http://www.geocities.com/larrybarnowsky/kotr6.html

PS. If you order both books, you get two sets of coins and FREE Priority Mail Shipping in the USA.

Larry
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

The Time Tunnel Kits are back in stock.

Eight kits were made and one was just sold today. If you reserved one of the Time Tunnel Kits, please send payment since they are selling out fast once again.

http://www.geocities.com/larrybarnowsky/kotr6.html

Best,

Larry
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

I have two Time Tunnel Kits left.

I also have two Time Tunnels without the coins or card.

Larry
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

Check out more reviews of Kingdom of the Red in the Book Review section:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=110&22

The Three Coin Special Giveaway will continue through Christmas.

Larry
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4770 Posts

Post Crash Update:

All Time Tunnel Kits are sold. I will be getting components to build more by Dec. 19, 2007.

I'm almost out of half dollar Chinese coins (I have a few left). I have plenty of dollar size ones and 45 mm size extra large ones. I also have some dollar size Chinese coins with holes (these are real not Magic Store coins) They sell for the same as the regular dollar size coins.

If you ask for the three coin special giveaway I will substitute larger coins when I run out of halves.

Click here to check out the Stockung Stuffer Special:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......art=0#23

Larry
Magikrn
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of Magikrn
That's poopy!! I think my wife ordered your book for me for Christmas and I don't think she knows about this deal........... Oh well, I will still hopefully be getting the book for Christmas!!!
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
Great book and DVD
Spydur
View Profile
Special user
PDX, now San Diego...back to PDX
966 Posts

Profile of Spydur
Holy cow....LARRY that is a record TEN posts in a row! CONGRATS...

Did you say that you had the time tunnel kits in dollar sized? Many thanks,

Corey
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Kingdom of the Red (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL