The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Cheap bicycle cards at Costco (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ogre1234
View Profile
New user
Winnipeg, Canada
92 Posts

Profile of Ogre1234
I was at Costco last night and they are selling boxes that consist of 9 decks of Bicycle cards for $15. This is in Canada. I thought this was a very good price so I bought a couple of boxes.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Yep...Costco is the place for bikes. Here in the states, you can get a a box, also called a "brick," that contains 12 decks for $13.49 plus tax.

It's a great lead to know about. Enjoy!

Mark.
Ogre1234
View Profile
New user
Winnipeg, Canada
92 Posts

Profile of Ogre1234
That's good to know mrunge. I actually prefer american made bicycle decks because the cards are a bit thinner. I might have to pay a visit to Costco next time I'm south of the border.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
As Bob Barker used to say on The Price Is Right..."Come on down!"

Mark. Smile
Ogre1234
View Profile
New user
Winnipeg, Canada
92 Posts

Profile of Ogre1234
As Michael Jackson used to sing..."I'll be there"
Erdnase27
View Profile
Inner circle
2485 Posts

Profile of Erdnase27
We pay 3 euro(3.5 dollar) a deck here in europe.. its really ridiculous. you guys r lucky gaga
"He must be content to rank with the common herd." - S.W. Erdnase
spycrapper
View Profile
Loyal user
Indonesia
295 Posts

Profile of spycrapper
In our country it usually cost about $9 / deck. but fortunately my friend brought me the 12decks for $13.49 when he come home from US
Magic is life

Ario A.
visit my blog:
http://amagicblog.wordpress.com
Ogre1234
View Profile
New user
Winnipeg, Canada
92 Posts

Profile of Ogre1234
Wow! I never realized how lucky we are in North America. At least when it comes to the price of cards.
gillesA4
View Profile
Special user
Brussels, Belgium
504 Posts

Profile of gillesA4
To Michiel:
You're lucky if you pay 3 euros a pack: I never found less than 5 in Brussels... You live in Amsterdam?
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. (A. Einstein)
gillesA4
View Profile
Special user
Brussels, Belgium
504 Posts

Profile of gillesA4
To Michiel:
You're lucky if you pay 3 euros a pack: I never found less than 5 in Brussels... You live in Amsterdam?
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. (A. Einstein)
PirateJohn
View Profile
Regular user
Anaheim, CA
156 Posts

Profile of PirateJohn
I got a Costco membership almost solely so I could buy cards cheap. I bought two boxes of twelve on my first visit.
wjkrysak
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
152 Posts

Profile of wjkrysak
Try Sam"s also. A brick is $15. Great deal. bill
Create memories to enjoy the magic of life.
Tread lightly. Give. cheaha bill
Erdnase27
View Profile
Inner circle
2485 Posts

Profile of Erdnase27
Nop in limburg. in the south Smile 5 minutes away from belgium Smile
"He must be content to rank with the common herd." - S.W. Erdnase
Billgussen
View Profile
Elite user
Central Japan
498 Posts

Profile of Billgussen
A deck of Bikes here in Japan usually costs around 600 yen (about $5.25 at current rates). So when I was back in the U.S. this Summer, I hightailed it for Costco and bought two bricks. I hope that's enough to last me this year...

Bill
shek
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles, CA
244 Posts

Profile of shek
I've actually been looking around at Costco and could not find any cards for sale there Smile

Ironically, I remember going there once (before I started magic) and wondering "who the heck would need that many decks of cards?" Well, somebody up there is having his fun right about now...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Cheap bicycle cards at Costco (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL