The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Stars of magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cosmopop1
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of cosmopop1
Where on the internet can I get the blue covered edition of Stars of Magic at a somewhat reasonable price??? Thanks in advance

E.B. Nicholson
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
You can order it from Harry Allen at Daytona Magic for $20. That's about as reasonable as it gets for a classic of magic.

http://daytonamagic.net/customer/index.c......tId=4539

Mark.
Brad Burt
View Profile
Inner circle
2674 Posts

Profile of Brad Burt
Yep, $20-25 is about what you'll find. $20 is a great price! I will tell you that if the book cost $100 it would still be a great price. Despite the age of the material, Stars of Magic is still one of the best books on magic ever published. It was a wonderful thing that Tannens did when they decided to take all of the original Stars of Magic booklets and put them out as one volume. A wonderful, wonderful book. All best,
Brad Burt
cosmopop1
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of cosmopop1
Also, where could I get "Greater Magic" by john hilliard at a good price? Thanks!

E.B. Nicholson
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
You'll have a hard time finding that one. It's out of print and is one most won't part with.

You can find it for sale in various auctions at times. Best to keep an eye out and be ready to jump when you find one. Also, be prepared to spend some money for it!

Mark.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
There's always a trade off for the bargain traders..
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Stars of magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL