The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Rubber Chicken Gags/Jokes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Ok I just bought a rubber chicken. actully its a dogs toy and it squeaks. also the chicken is in a bikini and has make up on as well. any ideals or gags that can be used for this comedy thing.
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
I did a routine for years with a dove pan and a rubber chicken. Basically presented a story about a southern gentleman sharing his secret receipe with me, I put 11 herbs and spices into the pan (lighter fluid) and set it on fire at 180 degrees (set it on fire), then re-read the reciepe card and said "oops that was supposed to be set on the fire at 180 degrees, to which I quickly covered the pan, waved away the smoke, and opened the pan to remove the rubber chicken while saying "finger lickin good". Always got a huge laugh.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
mfreno
View Profile
New user
Dexter, Michigan
72 Posts

Profile of mfreno
How much lighter fluid do you use? Do you saturate a wick or just use a small amount in the pan?
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
A squirt in the pan. For my secret mixture of 11 herbs and spices I sprinkle in some paper confettii, multi colored, mostly achieved by using one of those multi hole punches on some colored paper. Adds color, and gives the lighter fluid something to soak into, thus producing a more visible flame. Just lighter fluid alone often produces a near invisible blue flame.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Rubber Chicken Gags/Jokes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL