The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » My new blog (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sahunhong
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of sahunhong
Hi guys! I just created a blog for magic discussion and reviews. New posts will come FREQUENTLY. Please help this blog grow!

http://magicdiscussion.blogspot.com/

Thanks!!

SH
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
The problem I'd have with joining your blog would be the fact that your first review is on Dig. Dissolve and you give it a rave review even though you know that it is a total rip off of Steve Dusheck's C/S Transpo so I'll have to pass!
Mick
sahunhong
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of sahunhong
Oops! Honestly, I meant to add that note about Duschek in there... I swear, I was going to put it in.. Smile

SH
sahunhong
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of sahunhong
Gosh Mickey, I have to thank you so much. If you hadn't told me.. I never even noticed that I didn't include that.

I truly wish to reiterate that leaving Duschek out was completely UNINTENTIONAL.

Thank you,
SH
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Sahun,
You are a very bright young man and I admire your dedication. IMO you just shouldn't post a statement such as you did in open forum then turn around and make a contrary statement in another open forum! That will not earn the respect of your peers in magic although some may excuse it due to your age. Your educational achivements say that you are a sharp kid that knows the difference!
Mick
PS: Please don't take this as anything other than advise. Smile
sahunhong
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of sahunhong
Gotcha. Smile
sahunhong
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of sahunhong
BTW.... it's not my age, etc...

I just messed up... it's late at night and the first thing I thought when I typed this DDissolve thing was to talk about Steve D... I think you misunderstood my post.

SH
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

What I understand is that you stated: "P.S. Don't take me wrong, I respect every ORIGINAL magic creator" in another topic then turn around and give a rip off version a grand review. That is not respecting the creator in any way, shape or form! IMO that's talking out of both sides of your mouth!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » My new blog (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL