We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Sirius or XM (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Last I heard, sirius is buying XM, so that migh be it. Me I'm a Sirius man, I love the Rich and Covino Show.
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1901 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
I heard they applied to merge and testified that they couldn't make a profit unless it happened. The government, at last notice, rejected the application stating the merge would establish a monopoly and the government wouldn't allow it. So it doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon. To date, I have resisted purchasing a system simply because it appears like the Beta vs. VHS war, the minidisc wars and so many others I've seen throughout my life. Oh yes...now there's HiDef vs. BlueRay. I think I'll continue to wait and enjoy my audio books.
Coram Deo
boboshempy
View Profile
Veteran user
Jersey
373 Posts

Profile of boboshempy
Sirius rocks! I bought the lifetime membership. I listen to Howard Stern and the various classic rock channels mostly. I also like channel 24 with is 90’s Rock/Grunge. I don’t know how anyone can live without satellite radio and listen to regular radio.

Nick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Sirius or XM (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL