The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » healed and sealed soda (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bg
View Profile
Veteran user
Indy
313 Posts

Profile of bg
Is this trick worth purchasing? It looks too good to be true. Also is it hard to perform, is there a gimmick or a switch?

Thanks, Brian
Steve Friedberg
View Profile
Inner circle
1402 Posts

Profile of Steve Friedberg
Brian:
It's a very good effect, if you like that stuff. Minimal preparation...maximum effect. But you'll need to practice before you take it public, and it's clearly something (at least, IMHO) that's not good for walk-around.

Make sure you buy the transcript from either Anders Moden or Ellis and Webster. They are the authorized versions; Moden originated the effect.
Cheers,
Steve

"A trick does not fool the eyes, but fools the brain." -- John Mulholland
Stick Man
View Profile
Regular user
UK
178 Posts

Profile of Stick Man
About five minutes work at home and you can do it as an impromtu trick with a couple of items you can carry in your wallet. A good trick but i felt in doubt when i first read how it is done.
XenoMagic
View Profile
Regular user
Where Am I?
112 Posts

Profile of XenoMagic
I highly recommend it... and once you've practiced with it a few times, it's pretty easy. Just don't perform it on TV... as David Blaine has exclusive worldwide television rights on this trick until 2005.

Also, David Blaine does a minor alteration when performing this trick which I like a lot, but is not covered in the instructions. If you purchase it, feel free to PM me for more info.

Leo Martin
"Watch closely and you'll see that my fingers never leave my hands"
<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>Leo Martin
<BR><BR>[email]Me@PlanetLeo.com[/email]
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Do a search here at the Café. This effect has been reviewed a lot already. There are at least 3 other discussions with lots and lots of comments.

Summary: It is good. It isn't difficult. It does take some preparation. But it is a terrific value for the money.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
eebie376
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of eebie376
I love Healed and Sealed. It's a great effect and at an extremely low cost. Highly recommended to anyone.

Ian Smile
DaveB
View Profile
New user
Toronto
83 Posts

Profile of DaveB
I have completly blown away people with this effect. A big thumbs up, but practice and put together a good routine with it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » healed and sealed soda (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL