The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » ATTN: 1ShoppingCart.com users (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

threecardmonte
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of threecardmonte
I have a favor to ask anybody who uses 1shoppingcart for either selling their products, autoresponders, etc.

Could you ask them to please add some more custom fields?
(Log in to your account, click support, then click "Tell us what you think")

As of right now, they allow ten, and I for one would like to get more than 10 pieces of info from potential clients.

If enough of their clients ask for it, there is a better chance of them doing it.

Thanks.
Steve Hart
View Profile
Veteran user
Palm Bay, FL
382 Posts

Profile of Steve Hart
I have used the 1 shopping cart system for years.

Before I go and make your request I want to understand more about what you are talking about. Could you please take more time explaining what exactly it is that you are asking us to do and why?

Steve Hart
www.SteveHartSpeaks.com
www.magic2motivate.com
"Motivational Magicians are some of the highest paid magicians, find out why?"
threecardmonte
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of threecardmonte
Hi Steve,

1shoppingcart has 10 custom fields that can be anything you want. Date of show, Time of show, How many people, Birthday child's age, etc. I asked them if it was possible to add more of these custom fields, and they said they would look into it. But I am one person asking, and I figured if there were more users like me who requested it, there was more of a possibility of making it happen.

I hope this better explains where I was coming from.

Tim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » ATTN: 1ShoppingCart.com users (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL