The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The words we use » » Need some patter ideas for the Chinese/Irish Compass (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

smithpaul60
View Profile
Veteran user
South Carolina
301 Posts

Profile of smithpaul60
I found a compass online (the one where you can change the direction of the arrows printed on paper) and was wondering if anyone actually uses it, and what their patter was.

Thanks
Genuis@work

We're trying to adopt. Visit us HERE
MagicalArtist
View Profile
Veteran user
Hobart, Indiana
378 Posts

Profile of MagicalArtist
A good patter theme I've seen is you're in a department store, trying to follow the signs to the men's department or to make a return, and you keep ending up in the wrong department. This may give you some ideas.
Hushai
View Profile
Elite user
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
460 Posts

Profile of Hushai
How about this? Scientists say that magnetic north is shifting faster than expected (this is true -- look it up), and so magnetic compasses aren't so reliable anymore. Well, I have here a non-magnetic compass. As long as the arrows on both sides are pointing in the same direction, you're headed right. Take it from there.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The words we use » » Need some patter ideas for the Chinese/Irish Compass (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL