The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Daffydoug?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1366 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Hey,

Anyone know where he went or how he is doing? Havent seen him post in a while...He used to always find weird Youtube video's and post them up here SmileAnyone?

Peter
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
I take it as a good sign. Last I heard he was getting into clowning. And in one of his last posts he said he was getting married. Best to you Daff!
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
He's getting married? Didn't his wife just pass away farely recently? I could tell by his post the boy had problems but that is pretty fast. Well, I wish him luck and I hope he seeks help.
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1366 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Cheers lads!

I do remember his wife passing away Smile His a good guy.I also wish him well!
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Doug has had a lot of bad things happen to him through no fault of his own, I wish him happiness in his new marriage, and peace in his life. Doug always reminded me of the words to the old Smokey Robbinson song "the tears of a clown" "you gotta laugh to keep from crying". Just after it all hit the fan he always came up with another silly joke, I'll miss Doug.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I wish him well. I was shocked by what happened to him and felt for him (my wife has been very ill and thankfully, surprisingly, survived and is doing rather well). I really thought he was about 14 based on his posts and when he told me his age in a PM it sure surprised me.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Fourteen? As in puerile? Cut me some slack, brotha'!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I would but you seem a tad bit off....cold whiskey and warm women will do that to you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Daffydoug?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL