The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Wrestling Fans (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Big Jeff
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
TNA Wrestling goes to 2 hours starting Tonight on Spike TV at 9PM Eastern ^ on the West Coast.

Great wrestling and NO MIDGETS acting as the CEOs son.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I'll make sure that at ^ I'm in front of the TV. But the first sign there will be no Midgets, I'll go back to TVG. Smile
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
How about scantily clad curvatious female midgets.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Big Jeff
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
I can Gaurantee scantily clad women wrestling better than half the guys in the wwe.

No midgets this week but with 2 hours you never know. I know there are some very good midget wrestlers around.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Jeff
I want curvatious female midget wrestlers.

I remember seeing a midget wrestler on TV once, who was on the Jerry Springer show the following day fighting another midget for a big blond woman. I don't usually watch Springer, but I had to see who got the girl at the end of that show.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Is it ^ yet?
Big Jeff
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
It is ^ at 6PM West coast time.

There was a very good looking little person on LA Ink a couple weeks ago, she was very very good looking.
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
"It is ^ at 6PM West coast time."

No. Really?
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Now you are talking female midget wrestlers with tattoos. I'm making popcorn, and telling my wife to scoot on over.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I just turned it on and there is a veeeeery attractive Asian gal rastlin'. I like her, sure I'd like her better if she was a midget but still. Oh...now the Road Dog and that blond partner of his just walked out...I thought they were dead, with some pasty girl. Man, that Asian gal is smoooookin'. Wait, another girl with cuteness and two other big goobers came down, this is getting exciting. The small black woman with the triple D's is winning it seams....oh oh.... Devon and his brother are about to come out, I forget what they are called, the Asian gal is alive! She's fighting back! A two count....holy smoke I think sheh as a chance, leg cover, the hot girl wins!
Big Jeff
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
That's Gail Kim, Devon and Bubba are called team 3D. Next week 10 girls will be there I know at least one ain't hot but she's One Dirty Broad, That's her name ODB. Last week those 4 girls and another wrestled at the same time and the pasty girl won. At the PPV they will have a "10 Girl Guantlet" for the title.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
My wife came out and was amazed at the number of wrestlers we thought were dead. Gail Kim.....goooooood.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
I was very impressed with the 2 hour revamping of the show. Lots more action going on. It was like taking a decade back to ecw/wcw.
Big Jeff
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
WCW was my favorite wrestling show and I have been watching TNA since day 1 when it was a weekly PPV. It has gotten better and better every year and has some of my favorite wrestlers. Even the 1 hour show had more action than the 2 hours of raw and no stupid storylines.

At the next PPV there will be more blood in the Monsters Ball match (Raven vs Rhino vs Abyss Vs Black Rain(golddust))than the "new ecw" has had since it started. The women in TNA can really wrestle and aren't just fluff.

On mondays I DVR raw and watch something else, we start watching raw from the beginning at least 1 hour into the live show and we almost always catch up to it before it is over. We FF through commercials and all the stupid talking and dumb skits we only FF through the commercials for TNA.

Keep watching TNA and you'll really start to enjoy it and they are adding 5 more women this Thursday.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
What does TNA stand for? I noticed some of the WWE executives on that show, is this a rebel force up against WWE or another of their offshoots to keep the geezer wrestlers working?
Big Jeff
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
TNA stands for Total Nostop Action. They where started by Jeff Jarrett and his father who was a promoter and wrestler. They are not part of wwe, they have a lot of former wwe wrestlers. They tape their shows at Universal Studios in Florida and they don't travel very much so the older wrestlers like it and the young ones can wrestle for other independent companies.

Christian, Rhino, Raven all turned down new contracts with wwe to go to TNA and Kurt Angle asked to be released from his contract and within a couple of months he was in TNA.

TNA is fun to watch because they have a good mix of older wrestlers and some newer young guys and women woho can really wrestle.

If you keep watching I think you will like it more than wwe.

Big Jeff
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
It will last for a few years unfortunatly, then become absorbed into the WWE.

The sad truth of the matter is the WWE (F at the time) was at its height when there was actually OTHER people putting out a product to compete with. The loyalty it inspired in the "brands", actually caused them to watch the other shows for god sake. It actually made Vince McMahn buy the others and put guys to work.

I hope this does stay independent, it tends to put out a better product and cause actual competition.

The one thing that will cut into things for the WWE is the UFC, and they can NOT buy and absorb them.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Big Jeff
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
They can't afford to buy the UFC but I heard vince was in talks with someone about buying or helping promote some other brand of MMA fighting. I'm not sure which company but I know vince wants to be involved in MMA.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Wrestling Fans (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL