The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Bill Malone DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Tim Trono
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of Tim Trono
These should be available from most any dealer in the UK in October. Murphy's will be distributing these so we work with most every major dealer in the UK and around the world. I'll be giving out the ad copy after I get back from Mindvention so you can see what is on these.

Tim
andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
871 Posts

Profile of andrelimantara
It's should be exciting....

On the loose DVD sets do entertaining.

Cheers
Andre
"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart - Andre Limantara"
gelbepfeife
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of gelbepfeife
In Google they find nothing ;(

google.at

I really hope that they will be out ASAP!

"You should be in 3D - That's my Room Number" lol

Bill Malone is fantastic!

Greetings Gelbe
Steve Pellegrino
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Steve Pellegrino
Gelbe,

The video demo for this will be available once the DVDs are released this month.

I spent the past few days watching these DVDs and echo everything Tim has said. This is a fantastic release and you will not be disappointed. There is something for everyone here - cards, coins, sponges balls, cups & balls and even some mentalism.

Here's what Bill says in the intro to the DVDs:

Quote:
"...I believe there's something for everybody. I've selected a wide variety of material from tricks that are almost self-working to tricks that require a lot of practice. I even went back to my bar magic days and added a trick or two back when times weren't as politically correct, when people just wanted to have a good time."

Bill is just as entertaining and amazing on this set as he was performing in the On the Loose set. Also on every DVD there are real-world tips and advice to make you a better performer and bonus effects.

The demo video will be on the home page of L&L Publishing and on the L&L page on YouTube.
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
All hype so far. Let's wait until they're out guys. Then let's talk about them. Otherwise it's speculation.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Great news......Keeping an eye on the L&L website.....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2007-10-07 10:28, Andi Peters wrote:
All hype so far. Let's wait until they're out guys. Then let's talk about them. Otherwise it's speculation.

If the set was by an unknown, I'd say you're right to wait. But...It's BIll Malone and produced by L&L. There will not be one person that won't like the set. It's just not going to happen.

Prediction without having seen them:
1) They will be the best DVD set of 2007 ( considering the great material that has come out, that's a bold prediction)

2) They will be one of the all time best sellers ever.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1179 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
Yeah, Joshua Jay's new dvd set is currently the best of 2007 for me. However, I'm sure once this set comes out, Bill Malone will give them a run for the money. Smile Hopefully we can get to see them this week fingers crossed!
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Bill Malone and L&L? What's not to like? Smile

I can't wait to maybe,... *cough-cough*, pick up a new line or two from him!
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Thanks for the heads up. I can't wait for these to be released!

Mark.
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1119 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
I can count on one hand, the performers that I would buy everything they put out, and Bill Malone is one of them.
jimbowmanjr
View Profile
Veteran user
Inside the Bottle
320 Posts

Profile of jimbowmanjr
Quote:
On 2007-10-07 12:08, Christopher Kavanagh wrote:

Prediction without having seen them:
1) They will be the best DVD set of 2007 ( considering the great material that has come out, that's a bold prediction)

2) They will be one of the all time best sellers ever.

1.) That is rather huge considering how great the Talk About Tricks set has been. If it is even close I am sure it will be an incredible set, but I have no doubt it will be great considering it's Bill Malone we are talking about here.

2.) I will likely contribute to that effort =)

--Jim
Danny Diamond
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1400 Posts

Profile of Danny Diamond
Quote:
On 2007-10-07 10:28, Andi Peters wrote:

There are a few people in this thread who have actually viewed this set. Those people were not speculating.
You don't drown by falling in the water;

you drown by staying there.

- Edwin Louis Cole
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Steve P. told me about the dvd's ealier last week. I am very anxious to see them. I have a feeling they will be even better then the first set Bill Malone did with L&L. The first set seemed hard to top but My money is on this new set doing just that!

Randy
John McLaughlin
View Profile
Veteran user
Gloucester, Massachusetts
393 Posts

Profile of John McLaughlin
Would love to see Bill come out with a book...until then,I'll be picking up these DVDs when they are out.
...NSA John McLaughlin, not CIA John McLaughlin
Ken Johnson
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Ken Johnson
By far, my favorite set of DVDs.

I'll be interested to see if it matches the quality of the 1st set. That's a seriously high bar.
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
If what Tim Torono says its true that these DVDs are even better that the first set, I can't wait.

I know nobody that entertains an audience that much than mr Malone, and he have such clever and devious methodes on the effects he performs.

And he is insane funny as well.

BILL MA-LONE! BILL MA-LONE!
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
Matt Bartz
View Profile
Loyal user
Gilbert, Arizona
252 Posts

Profile of Matt Bartz
If Tim Trono is back from the convention, maybe he'll post the Ad Copy to give us a preview of the content... Or at least tell us how many discs are in the set...
Steve Pellegrino
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Steve Pellegrino
It's a 3 Volume set. The ad copy will be out very soon.
Matt Bartz
View Profile
Loyal user
Gilbert, Arizona
252 Posts

Profile of Matt Bartz
Steve- You have been a fountain of information today. Thank you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Bill Malone DVDs (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL