The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » 'Significant Hour' by Brent Geris (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Glogal
View Profile
Regular user
Hollywood, California
155 Posts

Profile of Glogal
This looks very interesting! Doe's anybody know if it's a keeper? HP has it.
Gigi
magico
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
862 Posts

Profile of magico
It appears to be a combination of Paul Harris's Overkill and an effect called Now Is The Hour.

Actually someone mention using blank cards in conjuction with Overkill and someone else had the idea of using the spectator's favorite hour. Both of the ideas can be found here by during a search.
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1479 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
It says "Perhaps the perfect card effect for the close-up and walk-around entertainer!"

Although the effect saounds fine, I have never realised in my close up table hopping act, that the table left me room enough to "The magician then recreates a clock dial with the remaining cards and then reveals what hour the spectator is merely thinking of."

Does it mean I have to make a round circle with 12 cards on the table where people are dining? I don't think that would be highly practical - but maybe I read the advertisment wrong.

Anybody knows?
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Good Question.
Canadian Guy
View Profile
Regular user
California
149 Posts

Profile of Canadian Guy
No, I heard a round circle is not needed...there are ways around it. There is a really good, long review in last month's Magic Magazine.
A friend has it and it fooled David Copperfield
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » 'Significant Hour' by Brent Geris (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL