The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Magician needed for booking in Oneonta, NY (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
Hey everyone,

I had a recent offer for a booking on Friday, October 26th in Oneonta, NY (near Cooperstown) from 8:00-11:00 pm for a sweet 16th birthday party. Unfortuantely for the client (though I suppose good for me), I already have a booking for that day four hours from Oneonta and thus cannot accept the booking. I am only aware of one other magician in the immediate area, and he too cannot take the booking. So, if you are someone, or you know someone, who would be interested in taking this gig, please PM me. Respectfully professionals and semi-professionals only.

Thank you,

Brian
Baggins
View Profile
Regular user
london
148 Posts

Profile of Baggins
I'll do it but you will, of ocurse, have to pay for the travel to US!!!
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Yep. Same deal. Pay for travel from and to St Louis and a place to crash for the night, and I'm packed and ready with a seance and a chalkboard.

*jeep!
--not-so-picky Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Brian,

Lucy and I just finished doing shows in western New York at the end of September. We were surprised to find it still warm there.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Bob,

We can't believe how warm it is still here. I've had gorgeous weather for all of my travel throughout the state. The only thing is the weather is getting to the point where it can be 40 degrees in the morning and then 80 degrees two hours later, so choosing clothing for the day is impossible. *Sigh* Last year it was snowing this week in Oneonta where I am right now.

Brian
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Hey, since you're in Oneonta, look up my old buddy Thomas Hegeman. He's no magician, but he IS a lawyer -- and if they can't make things vanish, I don't know who could!

*jeep!
--Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Chet,

Thomas and I need to get together. I frequently wear a golf shirt that says "Crime Scene Magician". Would he like to see evidence vanish? Need a shrinking glove in California?

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
aiki
View Profile
Regular user
Middletown NY
181 Posts

Profile of aiki
Larry Barnowsky is from Cooperstown, is he the other magician you were talking about? If not give him a call, he posts in the coin section a lot if you want to PM him.
Ray K.

Till we meet again!
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Yes, Larry was the other magician in the area I was speaking about. Thank you though.
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Quote:

On 2007-10-08 10:42, Bob Sanders wrote:Need a shrinking glove in California?

That was you? Impressive work!

*jeep!
--Impressed Grandpa Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Magician needed for booking in Oneonta, NY (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL