The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cardifications (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
UPDATE: 808 is officially back on CARDifications.
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2007-10-07 19:55, Michaelmystic2003 wrote:
No problem and I will not make the same mistake in the future. Thank you.

You continue to make the exact same mistakes over and over again.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Tim Jahn
View Profile
Special user
South Florida
911 Posts

Profile of Tim Jahn
BLAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

I'm Getting fairly confused here on what is and what is not. You change you mind more often than my wife. And that's saying something! Smile
So why the Cardifications move?

Tim
Andrew, (ASW)
The effects on the DVD and lecture notes are far beyond your abilities. (They require mastery of the mechanic's grip.) It would only break your heart.
Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz.......(This post has got to be in my top 5.)
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
Quote:
On 2007-10-21 15:22, Timj32 wrote:
BLAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

I'm Getting fairly confused here on what is and what is not. You change you mind more often than my wife. And that's saying something! Smile
So why the Cardifications move?

Tim

LOL! From now on Micheal will disscuss things before he post's it.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Errr, I'm further confounded by Target moves to Liquid. It's a good thing, don't get me wrong, to put Target as a bonus on the new DVD. So what's left in Cardifications?
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
Quote:
On 2007-10-21 16:19, evolve629 wrote:
Errr, I'm further confounded by Target moves to Liquid. It's a good thing, don't get me wrong, to put Target as a bonus on the new DVD. So what's left in Cardifications?

808 and Transcardination and some others that never moved.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Thank you for clarifying this, emanmagic5! I like the thinking that goes into Cardifications and I was hoping earlier that Target would be in there. At any rate, I'm looking forward to learning Target in Liquid.
Will both 808 and Transcardination be available as an ebook?
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
Quote:
On 2007-10-21 16:44, evolve629 wrote:
Thank you for clarifying this, emanmagic5! I like the thinking that goes into Cardifications and I was hoping earlier that Target would be in there. At any rate, I'm looking forward to learning Target in Liquid.
Will both 808 and Transcardination be available as an ebook?

At this point they will be on the DVD with Cardifications only.

Eric
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Evolve629, I think you'll like Target for sure... it's about time we had a CTW that was actually practical while retaining the impossibleness of it all.

Transcardination is clever.

What were the things evolve629 that caught your attention?
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

From our DVD?????
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
Quote:
On 2007-10-21 18:08, Michaelmystic2003 wrote:
From our DVD?????

Yes, this is what the topic is about.
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

I knew that.
Tim Jahn
View Profile
Special user
South Florida
911 Posts

Profile of Tim Jahn
WOW.... I thought I was confused.
Andrew, (ASW)
The effects on the DVD and lecture notes are far beyond your abilities. (They require mastery of the mechanic's grip.) It would only break your heart.
Sincerely,
Darwin Ortiz.......(This post has got to be in my top 5.)
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
My lord this kid never learns.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
LOL! Be nice it was a mistake.
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

If there are any questions, Eric and I are happy to be of assistance. Also, any comments or thoughts are appreciated!
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Again, send ALL your ideas to Christopher Williams before you take part in putting this in any pdf or insturction. You kind of seem like your trying to make a quick buck.
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Not at all, I already make a good income through magic., All of these are effects that Eric and I have used daily for the past two years or so. Really, a lot of work has gone into these.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Well again, you know who to send your ideas to. I don't want to see a random no namer review a pre release of your product.
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

That sounds fair. We won't send out anything yet because everything is still in-production, but be sure Chris will be the first to get a review copy if we are indeed able to send them out.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cardifications (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL