We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Credit/Debit cad magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Has anyone ever considered exploring this type of magic?

Just PM (PreMenstrual is a funny word) me your 16 digit card number your PIN and that 3 number number in the back. If you kn0ow your mothers maiden name and your Social Security Number that would be a plus.

With these simple numbers I can tell your future.

If you do these thing your future will be full of disappointment because you are rather dumb. I am a mentalist. Thanks Mark Lewis!
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2464 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
I'll send you the numbers as soon as my check that came from Nigeria clears.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27236 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Is this about doing tricks with credit cards? If so, Jerry Mentzer wrote a nice book on that which folks might enjoy.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
To think I wasted all that money on spell check.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Argh, I was just looking at my debit card wondering what kind of tricks or trans positions can I do with this, I thought I saw somewhere wher a selected card transposes with a credit card in my wallet or a specs wallet. Any clue. Actually this is magical so I will redirect it to Rings Strings Ant Things or Table hoppers & party strollers
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
Josh, you need a more subtle method to get their credit card number. Perhaps you could adapt this serial number feat! ;D
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Obviously I was looking for credit "Cad" numbers..... No one pays attention.
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Yeah, but that's old and your old and no one likes you cause you're old. I heard it on the Penguin Forum!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Credit/Debit cad magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL