The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Lavalier Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
803 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
Hi, gang!
There's lots of good info here about personal preference, and that can be very valuable, but this thread is beginning to amass a lot of non-facts and resultant bad advice about mic selection and mic placement. Please refer to verifiable sources for facts. Check the Shure site, the DPA site, my Magic Roadie site, etc. There, you'll find proven, non-anecdotal info that will help steer you in the right direction.

Our sharing preferences can be very valuable, but mis-information is a dangerous thing.
Cheers!
Dan McLean Jr
disneywld
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
614 Posts

Profile of disneywld
I use the Countryman E-6. Slim design, it picks up me and me only. No feedback problems - the best!
The Magic of Christopher Manos
www.safetymagicshows.com
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1679 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
From input here on the Café, I switched to the AudioTechnica earset AT892 and could not be happier. It has a vary low profile, small, great pick up and reasonably priced.

Dan.
disneywld
View Profile
Special user
Denver, CO
614 Posts

Profile of disneywld
Nice selection - I found it a bit awkward and use it as a spare incase my Countryman E6 goes out. I use an AT wireless set (1400 Series) - I think they are a great company.
The Magic of Christopher Manos
www.safetymagicshows.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Lavalier Question (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL