The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Heathen Devices by Bob Cassidy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aawb122pm
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of aawb122pm
Has anyone purchased this e-book by Bob Cassidy and received it? Anyone received there copy of AMMT's yet ?
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
I think there were some posts by people saying they got the ebook years back, but without some sort of gimmick.

What is AMMT?
aawb122pm
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of aawb122pm
Advanced Mental Miracle Techniques
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3250 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Oh. I see.

I don't remember anyone posting any comments about that book.

I received this email in February 2007:

"Advanced Mental Miracle Techniques, is now available for same day download. Those who previously ordered this eBook will be receiving personalized links today and tomorrow."

Therefore, it sounds like the book is out and you should get your copy within a few days.

Elliott
aawb122pm
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of aawb122pm
Yes, I received that email-still awaiting copy !
zgecko
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of zgecko
As mentioned by ElliottB, I received the e-book for "Heathen Devices" close to two years ago--but never received the promised props! The new ad sounds like a new or revised product.

Tom
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
675 Posts

Profile of Bedford
Ditto. Got the ebook, still waiting on the props (year and a half or thereabouts). Great effect, so I went ahead and made my own props. I would like Cassidy's version as well though for my collection.
The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
Jim Klodzen
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of Jim Klodzen
Ditto. I ordered the ebook and props and about $300 worth of other items and .....still waiting.
swiss_magician
View Profile
Regular user
Switzerland
161 Posts

Profile of swiss_magician
Hello people,

I am interested as well in "Heathen Devices".
The description in the ad sounds terribly good, so good I would like some piece of advice.

As always, the language issue comes into play. Can the methods explained in this book easily be applied in french or any other language, or do they rely a little heavily on english...or not at all (some clever "international" techniques Smile)?
Saying this, I am thinking about Joshua Quinn who had the very good ans honest idea to tell us that some of his (most praised) routines from his book Paralies can not be performed outside the US because of cultural/language stuff (Thought Chunnel).

And by the way, if you have some comments on this piece of work, or a little review to offer, feel free to express yourself!! Smile

Thanks for your help
Cheers,

M.

PS: oh, and maybe I should add the question: is all this work dedicated and adapted to stage performances or is it usable in many settings (unformal, or small groups...you name it)
Thxs again
swiss_magician
View Profile
Regular user
Switzerland
161 Posts

Profile of swiss_magician
Just a little update of the thread...because I must admit that my questions are still valid Smile

If anyone is able to help (on the thread, by PM), thanks in advance!

M.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Heathen Devices by Bob Cassidy (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL