The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Infinity loop (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
flekka
View Profile
Regular user
wirral, england,
186 Posts

Profile of flekka
Majestic12,
Yes they say patience is a virtue.... I have been patiently waiting for about 18 -months for the infinity thread to arrive,
Ron has sent it about 2-3 times but it has yet to arrive ,
I paid again for it to be sent by mail that can be tracked (only it could not)
I do not get answers to e-mails anymore.....

john
what you achieve in life echo's for eternety
SoCalPro
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1634 Posts

Profile of SoCalPro
Flekka,
Have you tried PM'ing Ron? I did yesterday and he got right back to me.
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Anyone interested in selling half or a 1/3 of the spool? Smile

PM me
EndlessWonders
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of EndlessWonders
I just bought the big spool and the pdf combo. Can anyone tell me how big a llop is practical with the is thread? Cheers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have actually seen the thread tied aruond the body, to allow neumerous routines to happen. If you would like some ideas PM me.

And to all that have had problems aquireing this, I am sure there is a good reason. Ron has been a great friend of mine for some time, and is usually very punctual. Be patient, he will not forget about you.
Chris Hickmott

"Cross Into Another Dimension"
www.endlesswonderproductions.com
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Quote:
On 2007-12-19 04:38, El Mystico wrote:
Dear all; I'd like to tell you a story. I'm hoping it will be like the Christmas Carol - a series of misfortunes and misery, but with a happy ending; although the ending has yet to be written.

On 18th June, after reading the very positive comments on the Café, I ordered the Infinity Thread and the Infinity Loop from Ron Jaxon, paying through PayPal.
The Loop pdf arrived almost immediately.

I waited for the thread.

On 9th September I emailed Ron saying I still hadn't received anything.
No reply

On the 15th September I resent the email
No reply

On 18th September I emailed him asking him not to ignore my emails
Ron replied saying he had been having problems; the thread was being provided by Rudy Sanchez, who wasn't fulfilling his orders, but that Ron would send me directly one of his own spares, if that was acceptable.
I told him it was.

On October 28 th I emailed saying the thread had not arrived.
No reply

On 31st October I emailed again
No reply

On 2nd November I emailed again
No reply

On 24th November I emailed again asking him why he was ignoring me.
He replied, offering to send me a spare spool he had. (again).

19th December, and I've still not received it.

I've ordered the Infinity thread from Rudy. It's arrived. (Thanks Rudy).

So, now, six months after placing the order, I'd like a refund from Ron.

Please Ron - can I have a Happy Christmas?

Oh man ... I fear I am having the same problem. I ordered this on August 20. I wanted one of the bigger spools and said so on a thread here. Rudy said he had 2 in stock through PM. I paypaled him the money within 10 minutes and was told it would ship the very next day and he would send me the shipping info. After 21 days I received neither the shipping info nor the product. I emailed him. No response. A week or two later I called. I was told that I should have received it and that they would be sending another one out to me the very next day. A month goes by. No product. After numerous calls and no product I am now sitting at a week since my last call and 3 months since I paid for the product and was told I would be shipped ample amounts of the new product infinity v2 to make up for my trouble. I hope to have this by Thanksgiving. I probably could have paypal reverse the charges, but I don't want my money back ... I want the spool.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Ron is very active on the MagicTalk site. Perhaps a PM over there would get a quicker response. I know he has been ill, and is about to have or just has had cochlear implant surgery--so that could be part of the problem right now as well.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Quote:
On 2009-11-19 23:48, Scott F. Guinn wrote:
Ron is very active on the MagicTalk site. Perhaps a PM over there would get a quicker response. I know he has been ill, and is about to have or just has had cochlear implant surgery--so that could be part of the problem right now as well.

Actually I have been dealing with Rudy. I haven't spoke with Ron.

I'm hoping we can resolve this soon. I was hesitant about being too harsh on him here; he sounds like a friendly enough person on the phone. I hope it is simply a bad string of events and not how he normally handles business.
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
I got my thread!! 3 spools that are supposed to equal 75 miles of thread. That is close to 1.5 million loops!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Infinity loop (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL