The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Packet Trick On Aldo Colombini's Site (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6907 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Hi guys. I've got a new packet trick for sale on Aldo's website called "Twists and Turns".

It's available exclusively at http://www.wildcolombini.com

Here's the ad copy:

TWISTS AND TURNS by Cameron Francis
This effect is straightforward and powerful. A most unusual routine. A gem of intimate close-up magic. A card is selected from a deck of cards, say it is the 5S. A packet of three Jokers is introduced. The 5S is placed among the Jokers whereupon it instantly turns face down. It is replaced and turns face up. You then draw an X on the back of the 5S which is placed face down in the packet. The cards are counted and now the 5S is face up with an X on its face. The X visibly disappears off the face of the 5S and now all the Jokers have an X on their faces! Complete with the special cards (use any deck). You will put this routine in your act immediately.

It may read a little confusing but the effect is visually very easy to follow and powerful for a lay audience.
BlackDove
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of BlackDove
Ah I met this guy at TAOM this past summer.
I love the guy, and his stuff is great!
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6907 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Looks like mjmmagic.com now has this!
ozman
View Profile
Loyal user
Tenbury Wells, UK
241 Posts

Profile of ozman
I can tell you this... if it has cameron's name on it, then

YOU

WANT

IT!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Packet Trick On Aldo Colombini's Site (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL