The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Top quality downloads and magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Okay, this is borderline violation of rules but since I'm not benefiting it may pass. As some know, and now you'll know, Mike and Lisa Close have just received final word on taking their new adopted baby girl home from Guatamala to Vegas. What should have been a pretty quick process turned into a very long, extremely expensive, and emotionally taxing thing. I have a number of Mike Closes ebooks and downloads and I give you my word that they are the standard for ebooks. Closely Guarded Secrets and the entire Workers Series is available, and they are outstanding. His work on palming (which I just found out he has a release on the side steal, which I have problems with, as the third part of his palming series) is the best I've seen. He also has lecture notes and tricks available etc.

I am asking that the magic community support this couple who has done so much for magic as they try to recover from missing over half a year while making sure this little girl has the chance for a better life, one filled with love, and go look at what the Close' have to offer and if something looks good, buy it...or buy them. You will be getting great magic and also be putting diapers on a baby.

his site is at http://www.forworkersonly.com/
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
I just found out that Mike Close (and I didn't find this out from Mike) wrote a humor book that is being sold to raise some funds to help with the recovery of the great cost of legal fees etc involved with the adoption. Too bad he wasn't a celeb millionaire, the entire process would have taken 20 minutes, alas he isn't so if you need some humor, and believe me, a lot of you do, here is the link:

http://www.lulu.com/content/1280866

y'all yap about the 'magic community', time to step up and prove there is one!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
MagicSanta, this is a nice thing you're doing for Michael. Hope people here reach out and help. You might even try to reach out his friends like Chris Kenner and Homer Liwag. He ran the cirquit with those guys years ago in the early '90s and I'm sure they are still great friends. Those guys have done very well over the years with David Copperfield, and I'm sure would be willing to help out an old friend and running-buddy from their younger days. I'm sure someone on the Café knows how to reach these guys. Hope so, and my very best to Mike, his lovely wife and their new child. Happiness like that is well-worth any wait involved. Smile -Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Tis a good idea but Mike isn't asking for any help, he is going to struggle with it and work his way back to flush. What I'm suggesting is folks who were considering any of the products or might want to improve their technical abilities in palming or get hold of some great magic to go to the site and this would be a great time to buy. The humor book is being handled, I believe this is accurate but I've not checked, by Bob Kohler, who besides statements to the contrary by people who don't know him is a good guy and a heck of a magician.

So go people! Go to the sites and improve your magic and help a couple, wait, trio, who deserve it as they have done a lot for magic and magicians.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Top quality downloads and magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL