We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Regeneration (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
jordanjohnson
View Profile
Special user
Hiding in the Shadows
554 Posts

Profile of jordanjohnson
Hi everyone, I'm new on the forum but I thought I'd let everyone in on a new T&R to end T&R. It is going to be released through Dominic Reyes and his store magicshop.co.uk

First I'll start off by stating that the card can be signed and given away at the end, and what makes this better than other T&R is that anytime and this is no pre maketing hype but anytime during the restoration you can show both the face and the back of the card. You can also show your hands empty before, during and after the effect. No pieces to hold straight or even. This is TORN on steroids. I will be putting up a demo video in a couple weeks. that's the Regeneration experience!!!

Thanks,
Jordan Johnson
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
Can it be signed all over the face and the back of the card?
palmtreemagic!
View Profile
Loyal user
Everywhere and wherever
261 Posts

Profile of palmtreemagic!
Wow sounds good! if you can hand the card out at the end and still show the card front and back during the routine, that could be a new step in T&R. looking forward to the demo
Unleashing the moment of astonishment, one impromptu situation at a time.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Sounds great, I look forward to seeing a performance.

So when it's show front and back can they clearly see there sig torn, or is the sig just initials etc.
jordanjohnson
View Profile
Special user
Hiding in the Shadows
554 Posts

Profile of jordanjohnson
Yes they can really see their signature torn and when I went into creating this I noticed that with other t&r that only one side could be shown so I created this where hands can be clearly shown empty during every part of the restoration and the spectator can touch the card where the pieces have been restored and really feel that they are back together. I know torn and restored card effects are hitting the market left and right but this really will be your final answer to the torn and restored card effects out there once it is mastered
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
It truly does sound fantastic then

Good luck with the release
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Have you given it to professionals for review and improvements?
jordanjohnson
View Profile
Special user
Hiding in the Shadows
554 Posts

Profile of jordanjohnson
It used to be on magicvideodepot.com and got some good reviews and people saying that it was better than torn because you can show front and back and that is where it got discovered by ben williams creator of labelled who is the sales manager of merchant magic and dominic reyes really liked it so...
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Well, that's good enough!
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
Hmm, sounds interesting. Also sounds like Seamless, Smile That is, in that you can show your hands clean throughout and can show front and back, and the signature throughout.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1130 Posts

Profile of APC
Well, maybe you should finally let me buy Seamless, Glenn... =)

This has got me intrigued, would love to see a video!

Adam
jordanjohnson
View Profile
Special user
Hiding in the Shadows
554 Posts

Profile of jordanjohnson
I film start filming for this next Friday so there will be a video up some short time after that.
jordanjohnson
View Profile
Special user
Hiding in the Shadows
554 Posts

Profile of jordanjohnson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKGvnbF3u7E

Here is a quick little video I threw together of the restoration bit combined with an effect I created. Not that great and lighting was horrible but just an idea of what it would look like
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
Kida looked like torn...Would love to see the signed version!
jordanjohnson
View Profile
Special user
Hiding in the Shadows
554 Posts

Profile of jordanjohnson
The only thing that is like TORN is the tearing sequence which Danny got from ripped and repaired and on torn you can show both sides of the card and you for sure cant cause the card to change
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
Quote:
On 2007-10-19 16:01, jordanjohnson wrote:
The only thing that is like TORN is the tearing sequence which Danny got from ripped and repaired and on torn you can show both sides of the card and you for sure cant cause the card to change

that's why I said kinda....I will wait for a singed version before I comment.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4191 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Started with Cibs...now....the year of Torn and restoreds?
Moonshadows
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Moonshadows
It looks like a cheap ripoff of Torn and Ripped & Restored. Wehaww youtube generation!
jordanjohnson
View Profile
Special user
Hiding in the Shadows
554 Posts

Profile of jordanjohnson
Ouch that hurt. Well I have some questions if this looks like a cheap torn or ripped and repaired can either one of them show front and back anything during the restoration??? In torn and ripped and repaired aren't you having to keep an extra piece hidden behind or in front of the card??? In those don't you have to constantly be holding a piece even with the other card to give the illusion of one card?? Can either one of those show front and back of the card during the restoration up until the last piece then when it is restored and turned around the card has changed. Well if torn or ripped and repaired can do these then yes I'll agree with you that this is a cheap version
Moonshadows
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of Moonshadows
Jordan, are you exposing other methods to say yours is good? Not impressive at all. It's only one more dot in the youtube torn and restored universe.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Regeneration (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL