The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Username Change Request....With a twist... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mystical Matthew
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Mystical Matthew
First of all, thanks for taking a moment to review this post. I really do appreciate your time and any help you can offer.

I wanted to change my name from "MysticalMatt517" to "Mystical Matthew". I didn't realize the mods were willing to change screen names, so I created a new account under "Mystical Matthew". Later I decided that I didn't want to lose my post history under MysticalMatt517, so I didn't post anything under the "Mystical Matthew" account.

Would it be possible to delete the "Mystical Matthew" account I created since I don't have any posts under it? MysticalMatt517 would then hypothetically be changed to "Mystical Matthew".

Let me know... Sorry for the extra inconvenience. Next time I'll post in the tech help forum first!
Gene
View Profile
Café Forum Developer
Howard City, MI
276 Posts

Profile of Gene
Hmm ... well, it's a bit more complicated than that, but I can still fix it. You registered Mystical Matthew on 10/09/2007 (no posts), but you also registered MysticalMatthew back on May 21, 2003 (1 post). I'll bet you forgot about that one, huh? Smile
Somebody kick me off the computer, will ya? Smile Smile
Gene
View Profile
Café Forum Developer
Howard City, MI
276 Posts

Profile of Gene
Ok, you're all set. I've taken care of the post back in 2003 (reset it to your current user ID), deleted the other two usernames, and changed your current one.
Somebody kick me off the computer, will ya? Smile Smile
Mystical Matthew
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Mystical Matthew
Dude... You are offically awesome! Thank you SO MUCH for fixing all of that for me! You totally rock! ;-)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Username Change Request....With a twist... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL