The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » The Session 2008 - UK convention. Chad Long, Tom Stone, Matthew Dowden... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

robjames
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of robjames
Just to let you know that we are now taking registrations for The Session 2008

The Session is now the UK's only close-up/card magic convention and attracts a younger/more knowledgeable/sexier crowd than most other conventions in the UK.

So far we have booked Chad Long (who hasn't performed in the UK for a long time), Tom Stone (who as far as I know, has never lectured in the UK) and Matthew Dowden (who is presenting his first major UK lecture).
Also we are in negotiations with some other excellent acts who will be announced soon.

More details at http://www.sessionconvention.com
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
Re: "younger/more knowledgeable/sexier crowd than most other conventions in the UK"

Does this mean you can only attend if you are younger, more knowledeable and sexier than the average magician?? Smile

If you need to keep it that way you could always say no anaraks or people over thirty allowed, and women get a discounted registration Smile Smile
robjames
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of robjames
New names announced for The Session 2008 including Aaron Fisher, Michael Vincent, Will Houstoun, Dave Forrest.
Tickets selling fast, last two years have been complete sell out!
Register at http://www.sessionconvention.com
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
It will be 45.7% sexier in 2009 when I go. (/manage to swindle Rob out of Ticket)

Have a good one Rob!

P.S...Lets make a bet on something...
robjames
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of robjames
Only 47.5% sexier? Haha, I think you underestimate yourself.

At The Session either performing/lecturing/teaching this year - Chad Long, Tom Stone, Matthew Dowden, Ricky Smith, Aaron Fisher, Alan Hudson, Will Houstoun, Dave Forrest, Michael Vincent...

VERY FEW tickets remain. We are now at 90% capacity.
mjdowden
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of mjdowden
I'm glad I'm lecturing at a "sexy" convention. Mind you...I wouldn't have it any other way Rob! Smile
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1524 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Does anyone know if this was filmed for a "highlights" DVD release as per last years session?
robjames
View Profile
New user
26 Posts

Profile of robjames
Hi Matt
There won't be a DVD this year.
Rob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » The Session 2008 - UK convention. Chad Long, Tom Stone, Matthew Dowden... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL