We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » A cool thing just happened to me (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

smithpaul60
View Profile
Veteran user
South Carolina
301 Posts

Profile of smithpaul60
I don't really know where to put this it's just some general magical thing that just happened to me. Yes it does have to do with "magic" but there is no "general magic" forum here.

I'm at school and I was the first one to my class. The lights were off as I was walking down the hallway and I was thinking about turning them on and if I remembered which switch it was. (there are four switches for different stuff in the room.) As I came through the door and looked at the switch board the switch turned itself on. I watched it flip. It tripped me out. That saddest part is that it will never happen again and there was nobady to witness it.
Genuis@work

We're trying to adopt. Visit us HERE
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Tis the season to be FREAKED!
Cheety
View Profile
Regular user
Melbourne
190 Posts

Profile of Cheety
I wouldn't call it a cool thing. and you won't expect me to be the first one to class again
Mostly Harmless ^_^
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2464 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
Okay, I'm getting out the theremin: "ooooooOOOOOeeeeeOOOOOO..."
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2007-10-18 10:28, smithpaul60 wrote:

I'm at school and I was the first one to my class. The lights were off as I was walking down the hallway and I was thinking about turning them on and if I remembered which switch it was. (there are four switches for different stuff in the room.) As I came through the door and looked at the switch board the switch turned itself on. I watched it flip. It tripped me out. That saddest part is that it will never happen again and there was nobady to witness it.

We're certain there is no timer at work here, that flips it on and off before and after classes?
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
smithpaul60
View Profile
Veteran user
South Carolina
301 Posts

Profile of smithpaul60
As far as I know balducci there isn't one. Just a fluke today.
Genuis@work

We're trying to adopt. Visit us HERE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » A cool thing just happened to me (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL