The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Illusion Designs Vol.2,3, and 4 - Opinions?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2508 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On 2003-03-20 20:06, magicbuilder wrote:
I also liked the idea of the magician attempting an escape and catching on fire, when the stage hands rush out and spray him to put out the fire the magicians disappears into the haze.

Although Andrew suggest having the magician appear in the audience, I'd like to see one of the stage hands trying to put the fire out turn out the be the magician.

Perhaps you've seen an older "circus of the stars" "escape stunt" where Alex Trebeck was nailed into a crate, the crate set afire, and when a crew member came out with a hose to put out the fire, it was Trebeck.

s
kuffs
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of kuffs
I agree the spinning ideas is interestings, but, not sure about the cleverness of the props itself...But !!!

The 1 inch principle also, need some specials conditions to be at is top. And because of that is already losing some points.

Anyway...it's only my opinion...If i am possibly passing some gems...

I will assume it!

Humbly

Kuffs
Ty Argo
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
525 Posts

Profile of Ty Argo
I've had some trouble locating Rand Woodbury's illusion tapes. Does anyone know of a supplier who sells them? Thanks in advance.

I found the cheapest supplier was Daytona Magic who has all four tapes for $24 each. Link: http://daytonamagic.net/customer/index.c......oryid=64
Dyslexics UNTIE!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Illusion Designs Vol.2,3, and 4 - Opinions?? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL