The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Flash Paper Ignitor or Starter products (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NoClue3378
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of NoClue3378
I'm a hibachi chef and I've just started to dabble with magic to throw a few extra tricks into my show and I been looking at diffrent devices/gimmicks to give me that little fire flare I'm lookin for. These are items that I've been looking at. Pyrofreak, Fickle Fire and Flashpaper's Delight. It would be helpful if anyone could tell me if any of these items are as good as they are made to sound.
Gordyboy
View Profile
Loyal user
British Columbia, Canada
216 Posts

Profile of Gordyboy
I'd suggest that you pose this question in the "Special Interests" - "Up in Smoke!" forum. You're more likely to get an informed opinion there than in the "New to Magic" forum.
The Great Gordini

http://www.MagicCanada.ca
NoClue3378
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of NoClue3378
Thanks for the suggestion
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
I just added Jim Gerrish's "Bang!Flash!" gimmick to The Wizards' Journal #14 (on my site). It's a stupidly simple gimmick, as he states, but all magic gimmicks are like that. He includes three variations, including my Side-Slip variation which I developed after watching him use his device for several years. Anyway, the secret is out now and won't be going with us to our graves. It's an e-book and you make the gimmick(s) yourself from simple materials easily acquired (sources included).
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20495 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Reading is a very valuable and effective weapon. I'm surprised it isn't taxed!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Flash Paper Ignitor or Starter products (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL