The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Doc vs. Conely (A High Level of Discussion) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
bill7
View Profile
Loyal user
Virginia, USA
215 Posts

Profile of bill7
When in doubt Knockem out!!!
magician8
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of magician8
Amazing video.
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1332 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
The footage is down and will not be shown again. For those who saw it, you've been blessed and for those who didn't...well better luck next time.

Student Out...

Respectfully,

Doc
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2473 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
I personally agree with Doc...and I appreciate him posting the video.

No one can tell who is doing the sleights and there is no explanation.....so, at least no one's personal rights were violated.

I personally enjoyed it and look forward to mare video clips from DOCs collection.
Long Island,

New York
card cheat
View Profile
Elite user
426 Posts

Profile of card cheat
Quote:
On 2007-10-20 12:31, Expertmagician wrote:
No one can tell who is doing the sleights and there is no explanation.....so, at least no one's personal rights were violated.

Um... except for the fact that he told the world that the hands in that video belonged to Steve Forte and Rod the Hop.

Aside from that, we already heard that one or more of the people who's footage was displayed are "none too happy about it."

I think that says plenty. That kind of stuff should be kept under hat.

What was that word again? Snitch?

CC
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1332 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
Video back up until tomorrow. Go back to link and click.

Doc
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Doc, you got nothing to prove. There are a few on the sidelines that can pick up on things being said and determine very easily who is who. Its quite easy to tell the pros, collectors and students apart based on their input.

Just be you. That's plenty.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
C. Loubard
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of C. Loubard
KingStardog, I agree 100%.

Doc, you've been there done that, regardless of the level you've done it. No one can take that from you. you'll never be able to please everyone, so screw'em.

Personally, I've grown very tired of this place, myself, because of moronic posts. None of these posts mean anything when you're getting the money and laughing all the way to the bank.

I can't even find a higher level of intellect on this section of the forum, which is why I'm hardly here. Personally, discussing ethics in the "right and wrong" section is much more entertaining.

Doc, you don't need to prove anything. No one has walked in your shoes and that's okay.
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1332 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
Kingstardog and Mr. Loubard I know that you both are right but if every one go, who's going to help them? If it wasn't for periodic postings at this here Café, I would have never met Allan Halcon in order for him to teach me his world famous Greek Deal.

What about the help of all of you guys out there like Jeff who gave me info. so that I could meet Mr. Richard Turner etc. Jason England who helped me out and got me to meet to Damien N. Darwin Ortiz who introduced me to Andrew Wimhurst. Dr. X. who introduced me to Steve F. who reintroduced me to Sal Piacente and last but not least Rod the Hop who introduced me to Apollo Robbns. All of this, even though small to ya'll means a whole lot to me.

I'd like to thank all of you for your help while in my quest to get better, and for those of you who I forgot to mention like Jeremy, Andrei, Yiannis, Jeff W. Walking Liberty, Paul Wilson, Mark Mitton, David Ben, Doug Edwards, Craig, PaperMechanic, David Train etc. please forgive me for those to whom I forgot to mention.

Thanks in Advance.

Sincerely,

Signed

The Doctor

P.S. By the way the video is back down.
C. Loubard
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of C. Loubard
Doc, you make a very valid point. I guess I've just read so much frustrating nonsense I'm a bit jaded. Again, you do make a good point. Thanks for snapping me out of it.
matu
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of matu
Mr Z. reminds me of a certain Eddie McGuire. Lives through the skills of others, tries to get access to the "inner circles" (through butt kissing), probably full of himself...
Seriously, what are you even doing on this forum?
Stepanov
View Profile
Regular user
Russia, St. Petersburg
184 Posts

Profile of Stepanov
Again I am too late... Link to video not work... Live is finished...
Stepanov Oleg Anatolievich
ASW
View Profile
Inner circle
1870 Posts

Profile of ASW
Quote:
On 2007-10-22 21:15, matu wrote:
Mr Z. reminds me of a certain Eddie McGuire. Lives through the skills of others, tries to get access to the "inner circles" (through butt kissing), probably full of himself...

Actually, you're wrong about Z. But whatever.
Whenever I find myself gripping anything too tightly I just ask myself "How would Guy Hollingworth hold this?"

A magician on the Genii Forum

"I would respect VIPs if they respect history."

Hideo Kato
T. Joseph O'Malley
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1937 Posts

Profile of T. Joseph O'Malley
Quote:

Umm...nope.
tjo'
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4634 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Quote:

Maybe I'm just not paying attention, but I haven't seen anything close to what you are mentioning. I've seen no "butt kissing", pandering to get into any "inner circles" (as if there was such a thing on the Café...), nor "living through the skills of others".

Some pretty offensive accusations if they are blind speculation...
If you're reading this you're my favorite magician.
matu
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of matu
Well every time I've seen Z comment was to go after Doc. Be some kind of moral authority, speaking for Steve Forte as if he was his representative on the Café. So unless he is Mr Forte, he should give Doc a rest.

Just wanted to explain where my parallel to McGuire was coming from. It was more from my observations and exasperation rather than who Mr Z really is.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15873 Posts

Profile of tommy
I don’t agree with anyone one of you. Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
kcg5
View Profile
Inner circle
who wants four fried chickens and a coke
1875 Posts

Profile of kcg5
Well hasnt this turned into quite the interesting discusion? some fighting, some making up...

Who are the previously mentioned people "who are none to happy" about their work on the video? did I miss something? I havent seen mr fortes name here.
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!!!!!

"History will be kind to me, as I intend to write it"- Sir Winston Churchill
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15873 Posts

Profile of tommy
The people who are none to happy are ones who know they have been cheated. Who are the ones that will not be blamed for nothing? Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
card cheat
View Profile
Elite user
426 Posts

Profile of card cheat
Quote:
On 2007-10-23 14:13, matu wrote:
speaking for Steve Forte as if he was his representative...

Or maybe that he knows Mr. Forte, and learned from him (look at his card handling, pal.) Perhaps you are making ridiculous statements about a person who runs with a pack that you know NOTHING of?

I know what the right answer is. Do you?

Quote:
On 2007-10-23 14:13, matu wrote:
Just wanted to explain where my parallel to McGuire was coming from. It was more from my observations and exasperation rather than who Mr Z really is.

Your parallel, wasn't. It was spawned in exasperation, as were your "observations." I suggest you try to bridle your emotions and muster some patience. You might learn a little something.

CC
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Doc vs. Conely (A High Level of Discussion) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL