The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Videos (with quality) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
NicholasD
View Profile
Inner circle
1460 Posts

Profile of NicholasD
Very nice work. I prefer the look of the fast shuffle sequence. ( Just my personal preference).
Lastormdsm
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Lastormdsm
I think everything I could say has already been said. Thank you for the faro videos, that's been my recent obsession and your video is so clear it makes it easier for me to study Smile Actually all the videos are great because the bottom deal,table faro and pull through have been the 3 main things I've been working on so I can see someone else perform them and try to improve my handling. Excellent work!
papermechanic
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of papermechanic
Kim just saw the post, as everyone said your stuff looks great. your moves flow very well.
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4636 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
The slow is shuffle is great- if you want magician to comment on how nice and small your brief is. The fast shuffle is great. It looks deceptive and flows well.

I can't say anything on the greek deal other then much much better then mine (there is an awkward get ready at the beginning, but you knew that).

The Faros were my favorite part of the whole thing. Kudos.
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Videos (with quality) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL