We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Ray Comfort to speak in Hollywood's Magic Castle Oct 22nd (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joe Marotta
View Profile
Special user
Can You Believe I Have
944 Posts

Profile of Joe Marotta
Everyone is invited to hear Ray Comfort speak at the LA Chapter of the FCM, Monday night October 22nd, 7:30 to 9:30PM.

Ray will be speaking on magic and evangelism.

The meeting is at The Magic Castle in Hollywood. http://www.magiccastle.com

Must be 21 and over to enter the club. Strict dress code applies: coats and tie for men, no sneakers, no jeans. Evening dresses for ladies. You can check the dress code on the Magic Castle's website.

When you arrive at the door, tell the nice ladies at the front desk that you're there for the FCM meeting. Most likely we'll be in the Peller Theater in the far basement. If we have to change rooms for some reason, our alternate meeting room is the Museum in the near basement.

Hope some of you can attend.

Joe

UPDATE:

Due to the major fires in LA and Orange counties, tonights meeting has been cancelled.

Ray Comfort will reschedule and speak at our next meeting on November 19th.

Thanks,
Joe
Bendy
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
502 Posts

Profile of Bendy
Wish I could be there!!!
Let me know how it goes, Joe!!
Ethan the emazing
View Profile
Elite user
anywhere but here USA
454 Posts

Profile of Ethan the emazing
Yes, let us know how it goes!
Joe Marotta
View Profile
Special user
Can You Believe I Have
944 Posts

Profile of Joe Marotta
Will do guys.

I'm having dinner with Ray and his manager Mark Spence before the meeting. Very excited about that. Mark is also a very good magician and performs a really excellent D'lite routine. Go here and click on the Video Clip:
http://www.livingwaters.com/Merchant2/me......llaneous
Belleque
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Belleque
If only I lived in California! I enjoyed hearing Ray speak in Branson, MO a few years ago and really appreciate his website and evangelism tools! After he is done there send him to Montana!
Joe Marotta
View Profile
Special user
Can You Believe I Have
944 Posts

Profile of Joe Marotta
Send him to Montana? You bet!

I wish I could fly him around the country just speaking to every church. He's very inexpensive as speakers go. Honestly, if your church is interested in having Ray as a guest speaker, go to his website and email his manager Mark Spence. The cost is something that most any church can afford and his message and training is worth 1000 times that.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Ray Comfort to speak in Hollywood's Magic Castle Oct 22nd (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL