The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Collectors Workshop item (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1493 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
Can anyone give me information on the Collectors Workshop item 6th Dimension Card Frame? I know the effect and I have a copy of the original add. What I am looking for is what it originally sold for. This is the first one they made back in 1987 or so not the later one with the flash efect. I understand they only made about ten of these. I would kind of like to know more of the history.

Ron

a PM would be great because I don't always get to read the forum
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7350 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Ron, I will try to dig out my old Collector's workshop catalog and see if it is in there.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1493 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
Thanks Richard.

Ron
Dick Christian
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Virginia (Metro DC)
2620 Posts

Profile of Dick Christian
Collectors' Workshop (Rich Bloch & Nick Ruggiero) released the Sixth Dimension Card Frame in 1985 for $325. It is listed in their 1990 "Catalog Two" at $350. I don't know if it is still offered by the current incarnation of CW (a.k.a. Viking Magic) in Texas.
Dick Christian
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1493 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
The 6th dimension card frame is not offered by Viking, however, I sent George mine both to repair and to look at since he had not seen the original. George did like the idea so maybe in the future it will be available.

Ron
ngmoore5146
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of ngmoore5146
The info I have I
Introduced by Rich Bloch in 1985 for$325
In a 1990 price list for $350
Hookem
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Hookem
Nick made one in stage size and I purchased it at an auction years ago. Paid a small fortune for it.
ngmoore5146
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of ngmoore5146
While it does not appear in the '93 catalog it does appear in the '96. It is not the original that I have, but is very much like the present one shown in George Robinson's online catalog. This is now out of print. Take a look. Also the Vienna Card Frame is in the '96 catalog, but not in the present online one.
Unfortunately I don't have a '96 price list
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Collectors Workshop item (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL