The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Asheville, NC... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

frogman
View Profile
New user
Asheville, NC
35 Posts

Profile of frogman
A friend from my local magic club told me about the site so I thought I'd check it out. I've loved magic ever since I was a kid but only in the past few years have started to really get serious about it. I do mostly close-up and try to inject as much humor as I can. Sometimes the humor comes in my handling of a trick (which is not always a good thing). But hey, a laugh is a laugh, and it's all about entertainment. Anyway, I don't have much time, because I'm on my lunch break, but just thought I'd say hello. So...Hello.
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Asheville, N.C.? I know where that's at! Bless your little heart for findin' the Café. I've got a house just outside Greenville, S.C. in Greer. What/where is your local club?

Welcome and have a Smile on me!

Cheers!
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Frogman,
Welcome to the Café. Smile
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not forget to post, because that is the fun of the Café. Enjoy!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Howdy Frogman Smile

I'm glad you took your friends advice, this is a great place.

Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Frogman Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the family. you will find a lot to share here. please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Asheville, NC... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL