The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Starting Point (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Big Daddy Cool
View Profile
Inner circle
The Houdini Room at The Casa de Cool
1596 Posts

Profile of Big Daddy Cool
Ok, so I've had this idea floating around in my head for months, but I need a direction, so ideas. ANYTHING to get it out of my head and into production!

Premise: "I am a huge Star Wars fan. The first Star Wars movie changed my life. When I saw it I said right then, pointing at the screen, I want to do that! OK, so I'm not fighting stormtroopers, but I'm in show busines... you get the point.

Anyway, when I was a kid, I wanted to be Luke Skywalker. As I've gotten older, I relate more to Darth Vader (smiles at audience).

So tonight, I am going to turn an audience to the dark side of the force..."

That's where I am. The concept of turning someone to the dark side just excites me, but now I need suggestions to create something.
Swing hard, swing often, and we'll catch ya on the Flip-Side!
John Pyka
www.johnpyka.com
kent
View Profile
New user
Victoria,BC
37 Posts

Profile of kent
Would a Hippity Hop Rabbits thing be too goofy? Luke on one side, Darth on the other, and the sucker ending is Yoda?

Or a sub trunk illusion with a costumed Luke and Vader switching places?

Or any sort of Mentalism routine (like 7 keys) where the volunteer can only perform the task after they've pledged allegiance to the Dark Side?

Actually that might be good .... some sort of selection routine where the volunteer repeatedly picks the "Dark" item from an assortment of objects (cards, keys, lightsabres!)

Good luck!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Starting Point (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.47 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL