The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Stephen Bargatze comedy straight jacket (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
I heard lot of fun about Bargatze's comedy straight jacket.
Unfortunatelly Stepehn is never came in Europe and I don't think he'll coming.
Somebody could describe to me why his comedy straight jacket is so funny please.

Thanks in advance

Chris
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Gordyboy
View Profile
Loyal user
British Columbia, Canada
216 Posts

Profile of Gordyboy
Mostly because he's a funny guy, I saw him perform at the last PCAM. If I tried the exact same routine it just wouldn't work.
The Great Gordini

http://www.MagicCanada.ca
Mike M
View Profile
Loyal user
244 Posts

Profile of Mike M
Not just his straight jacket routine is funny. Everything he does is. His spongeballs, cards across, everything...probably the funniest show I have ever seen.
He needs to preserve it on DVD.
KyletheGreat
View Profile
Special user
Georgia
560 Posts

Profile of KyletheGreat
Stephen is a great guy and a great performer...I have recieved some helpful advice from him as well as a massive overload of inspiration throughout the years. He has been to and performed in Europe before and will more than likely end up over ther again soon...just keep on the lookout.

Like mentioned above, his entire routine is hillarious, but on the other hand, he has a lecture that can put an entire auditorioum of grown adults in tears...awesome person!
Kyle Jarrard
"Entertainment at its Best"

http://www.kylesmagic.com
http://www.hypnobilly.com
Cody Comet
View Profile
Loyal user
Louisville, KY
201 Posts

Profile of Cody Comet
Steve is a very funny guy since despite seeing his act millions of times, I always leave in stitches. He's also one of the nicest guy's I've ever met, since after last weekend's Unconventional Convention, we got the opputurnity to hang out for a bit, which resulted in execelent advice, the realization that my niche is in comedy magic & kids show magic, and a copy of Mark Leveridge's Magic Party Video that he bought for me so I could learn about doing kids shows. Now, I feel that he's sort of taken me under his wing. He is one great guy! And does anyone know any contact info for him, since he wants me to send him a video of my comedy and kids show acts for further critiqueing.
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Steve is the man. He actually told me that I could use some of his lines a couple of years back. He is a great guy who is always given.

Bairefoot
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Stephen Bargatze comedy straight jacket (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL