The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Push Through Block Transfers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
bishthemagish
View Profile
Inner circle
6036 Posts

Profile of bishthemagish
Quote:
On 2007-11-03 21:59, James F wrote:
I have read about the triumph stack but do not use the triumph shuffle, only push through shuffles. I never really liked the triumph shuffle. Perhaps I do it wrong and have never seen anyone do it right... but I never get that "the cards got squared at some point" feeling with the it. Thanks for all the replies.

James

Interesting - I just happen to be writing an e-book about the Triumph shuffle and block transfer methods. Such as culling, and cull stacking on the fly. I think the Triumph shuffle used with the Steven's cull makes culling that much cleaner. And in my opinion I think that the Triumph shuffle makes it easier and has the advantage of being a false shuffle. And that is an advantage in cull stacking on the fly as I mentioned above in the Triumph stack.

I am also of the opinion of having more than one way to cull cards is an advantage just as having more than one way to get a card to the top of the deck.

But each to their own.

Just my opinion.
Glenn Bishop Cardician

Producer of the DVD Punch Deal Pro

Publisher of Glenn Bishop's Ace Cutting And Block Transfer Triumphs
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Push Through Block Transfers (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL