The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Another coin box (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
597 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
I wanted to purchase an Okito box, but our local magic shop only had the Another Coin Box, which is very versatile and covers at least 4 types of boxes - the Okito, Boston, German, and coin cup.
I have been really enjoying learning some moves with it.
Expanding my routines in coin magic is my favorite.
Chuck Smile
theres a lot to learn out there,many interesting subjects,and hobbies to enjoy
Koolmagic114
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Koolmagic114
Let me tell you about another coin box...which is one of the best I have used for effects. It is the Shufton Okito Box, a box which will accommodate an expanded shell... There are some great possibilities with this, and it is very well made.
Eddy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Creator of "TAGZ" / "Iced Over" / " TelePad" / "Penigma"
www.magicianslair.com
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Roth's coin box set contains a box that will fit an expanded shell, is a slot box, and comes with a boston and regular box. There is also a booklet of instructions, all available at his website or at his lectures. He is about to go on a tour through Canada with some US stops.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6065 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
I can vouch for the Roth set as I own one and they are very cool!
enginemagic
View Profile
Special user
Bluffton Indiana
597 Posts

Profile of enginemagic
Those sound interesting ,having a greater effect by holding a expanded shell.
I have been working the past 2 months with a expanded shell half.
Having fun experementing with comon moves,and creating new moves.
If Mr Roth comes to Indiana on his tour I`ll plan to see him.
The standard boxes can be modified to use the shell if theres enough meat on the walls,a little work on my metal lathe will help.
Making magic gaffs form old things is as fun as using them.I`ll have to dig out that 1 1/2" diameter brass stock,and go to work on it.
theres a lot to learn out there,many interesting subjects,and hobbies to enjoy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Another coin box (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL