The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Omega Reel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
Here's a new ITR from Precision Magic. The ITR will be tiny, incrdibly easy to fix, very invisible, and can do so many thing the standard reel cannot do. The price will be very fair, and will come with an instructional DVD. Look out for more news.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
The Omega Reel is the last IETR that you will ever Buy. Now that's a pretty big statement. But, if we could back that statement up, then we at Precision may just have something most Magicians would use. Now I guess I have to prove the statement.

Just ask your self one simple question... What are the draw backs of most ITR's?

1. If you loose the thread its sometimes hard to fish the end back out.
2. If your run out of Thread it is difficult to restring.
3. Some ITR's limit the distance the thread will come out before snaping.
4. Difficulty in repairs in most cases.
5. Hard to find repair items. *internal elastics
6. Limited to one color thread
7. Concealment issues.
8. Stationary Anchors *both ends
9. ITR's too big or too small
10. Standard hook ups
11. Usually lots of noise
12. Batteries run out

I guess I can stop right there.

The Omega Reel is a highly manipulatable IETR that overcomes all the obsticals listed above.
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
This sounds crazy good!! I am totaly getting one when it comes out!
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

There are so many uses for this other than levitations. This could be used as a pull, for example.
Maxum
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Maxum
If the Omega Reel does all that you say, then sign me up for one right now.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Trust me... Dave has come up with the real deal as far as ITR's are concerned.

I have stayed away from ITR's for various reasons, but I WILL be using this.

The last word in ITR's... I am thinking yes
cosmicsecret
View Profile
Special user
Germany - Mannheim
504 Posts

Profile of cosmicsecret
Release date will be in 2007 or in 2008?
iam also very interessted,your describtion sounds like a winner!
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

I am thinking 2008, because there will also be a DVD for this.
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
When Dave first told me about the Reel, I didn't believe it could do EVERYTHING he said, it was one of those things you would love to believe, but just couldn't. However, I was wrong, it does all Dave says...and more!!! Stay tuned!!!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Quote:
On 2007-10-29 19:44, cosmicsecret wrote:
Release date will be in 2007 or in 2008?
iam also very interessted,your describtion sounds like a winner!

Omega Reel will be available before the end of this year. I would say it will be close to 3 weeks and we will send some out for reviewers and maybe an additional week before they are available.

It will be an entire kit containing; 1 Omega Reel, 3 Spools of Silk Worm IET (black, Opaque, and clear), 1 extra internal elastic, Instructional DVD (Never before seen Effects and Instructions along with Repair Instructions), and 2 Bonus Accessories. All may be purchased as seperate Items except for the Bonus Accessories and the Instructional DVD.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Sounds interesting, iv thoguth about getting a reel for a mark mason rope move, maybe ill hold off and see how this goes
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I have been asked to give a more indepth description of the Omega Reel. This IETR is highly mobile and utilizes skills that most magicians already know. that's not to say that skill is required as it is not, but it is an option.

The Omega Reel (IETR) is not a standard tube shape. The kit comes with two extra Accessories. One is a loop of heavy elastic to go around the wrist (or some other area that you can determine), and a simple hold out. Both accessories are used to hide the Omega Reel itself, or used to exchange one item for another(like a raven as there is a magnet built into the Omega Reel). The Omega Reel will come standard with Black Silk Worm IET. In the kit you will receive the two extra Silk Worm IET that are ready to be installed in the Omega Reel, and replacement elastics should one break. Replacement takes about 5 seconds for me maybe longer for others. that's about the best description I can give of the actual props themselves.

I think this is the single best Idea that I have come up with to date. I have had a few good ones but this is something that is totally unique.

Hope this helps?
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

I dunno dave that color monte idea was pretty good =D
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Joshua,
Unfortunately, there was very little interest in Color Monte Two, so it was shelved for the time being.
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
This reel is nicely made. Me and dave,mostly dave, have been working on this for around 5 to 6 months. It is extemly easy to repair and mantain. And it is like no other invisable thread reel out there today. So with that said if you ahve any questions please feel free to contact me or dave.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-11-01 08:44, Dmann wrote:
Joshua,
Unfortunately, there was very little interest in Color Monte Two, so it was shelved for the time being.

gah!!!! people must be nuts!
wise owl
View Profile
Special user
Australia
721 Posts

Profile of wise owl
There seems so many goodie frm precision at the end of this yr. Liquid and omega reel sounds very interesting. But unfortunately I seems no luck in shipment with Precisionmagic. Are these products going to be sold frm Penguin as well, Dmann?
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Maybe. I'm sure it will be sold at The Magic Warehouse.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
As with all Precision Magic Products they are represented by Murphy's Magic Supplies and are available to all shops who purchase from them. I don't see anything different happening with the Omega Reel.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
This is to update any who might be interested in the Omega Reel. All the parts have been ordered for us to begin assembly and we hope for them to arrive later in the week.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Omega Reel (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL