The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Omega Reel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Nuff Said....can I order this now!!!
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Sorcery Manufacturing is the Original Company to invent and make ITRs. They make the best on the Market. Considering their product has been knocked off by Companies with foreign ties and devalued their product to a point where ITRs can be obtained as low as a dollar wholesale, I think Sorcery has maintained and led in the ITR industry in an outstanding manner.

That said... and credit given, The Omega Reel will be the IETR to end all. There are several reasons that the Omega Reel is superior to most ITR on the market.

One is the unconventional shape of the Omega Reel. It is not built like the traditional test tube style of the past. The test tube style, does not allow for a lot of thread to be dispensened, which also means the distance is limited by the quality and workmanship of the ITR. The inner workings of most ITR has a small spindel in the middle of a large tube. In other words if you were to unroll the inner tube one full turn you would get about an inch of thread. that's right one inch, give or take based on different diamateres of reels. But with the Omega Reel in that same full turn of the inner spindel you will get three inches of thread that actually stretches to about 14-18 inches. Because of the larger inside spindel more thread is dispensensed.

Because of the unconventional shape of the Omega Reel it allows the performer more latitude in manipulation of the thread and the reel itself. Consider, if you were going to use an ITR and you had to prepare quickly for the effect. The conventional ITR requires a hook-up of sorts that can sometimes be difficult to do if you get in a hurry, and requires the Magi to do his preparation in private or prior to the show. The omega reel can be set up right in front of the spectators without their knowledge. By simply picking up the Omega Reel and dropping it in an appropriate pocket, under the arm pitts, any way you get the idea. That's not to say it can't take longer, because if you use the pull or hold out more time is required and that preparation could not be accomplished infront of the spectators. But if you were going to use the pull or hold out you would have set that up prior to the show.

I have tried to touch on a few thoughts about the Omega Reel to share with you folks, so that you may have a more informed thought about the Omega Reel and ITRs. The thoughts here are not all the facts but its a place to start from.

Finally, these are just my own oppinions about the Omega Reel and should be taken for what its worth.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Help.... I hate IT. Thread, thread, thread, I don't think I have ever seen so much IT in my entire life. If you want to see true chaos, you should be a fly on the wall here. I tell you its thread, freaking everywhere? But, I guess its all for the better good? Right? I wonder?

Well we have started to build the special spools for the Omega Reel. All I can say is... I really hope you guys and gals like this thing. It would be ok with me today if nobody liked the Omega Reel, but I just don't think that will be the case. Even though there is limited interest I believe in this Accessory and will continue to march towards the end until the project is complete. We are holding out hope for the bodies to arrive this week sometime and if they do then its just a hop, skip, and a jump to the finish line.

I have been PMed a bunch about a pre sale for the Omega Reel, and I just don't want to put the cart before the perverbile horse and do something premature like not having the product the best it can be. If our luck holds out we may be able to start selling the Omega Reels by the end of this week. Well that's pretty much the update and I will let everyone know when the bodies arrive. Once they are here.... look out! ha ha ha! LOL.
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Looking forward to seeing this
Maxum
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Maxum
I am definately up for one of these.
titus590
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of titus590
Todd Lassen also has a nice reel
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
954 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On 2007-11-13 17:14, titus590 wrote:
Todd Lassen also has a nice reel

Different type of reel for different use.

Rudy
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
The bodies arrived late today. We will start assembling the Omega Reels tomorrow. I will probably put these up for sale on Friday of this week. I will also send a few out to a few testors for their perusal. The kit is not available.
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
Quote:
On 2007-11-13 20:12, Dmann wrote:
The bodies arrived late today. I will probably put these up for sale on Friday of this week.

Friday the 13th?

Sorry, I just watched the first 7 Friday the 13th movies at once. I'm still watching them. 4 more to go.
jordanjohnson
View Profile
Special user
Hiding in the Shadows
555 Posts

Profile of jordanjohnson
What I'm confused Friday is the 16th
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

It was a joke.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Nice... so maybe at the end of this week, nearly here then
JPK
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of JPK
Friday the 13th fell on Tuesday this month.
JPK
John Kardel
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Really? Coincidence I watched those movies yesterday...
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
This is just to update any who may be interested in the Omega Reels progress. Well, we have really moved along with this and have about 100 or so built. These are just the reels not the Kits. So, we will take orders on the Omega Reel only and start delivering on Monday. As a special to Café Members if you say Café Member in the comment box of the check out we will send you the Silk Worm Clear that's ready to be inserted into the Omega Reel. This free offer is limited to the first 25 customers. The special will not be talked about on our site, you just tell us your a member and you get the extra spool of Silk Worm. I really hope that you all like the Omega Reel. I think it is the last Reel you will ever buy.
wise owl
View Profile
Special user
Australia
721 Posts

Profile of wise owl
Although I have problem with the shipmnt in the past. Just can't resist to order one. Hopes that this time I am more lucky.

Looking forward for the kit soon as well
Maxum
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Maxum
I put my order in and can't wait to try this out.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Excellent...
gmmagic124
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of gmmagic124
Any update on the full kits?
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-11-14 23:13, Dmann wrote:

I think it is the last Reel you will ever buy.

Unless you want to buy 2...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Omega Reel (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL