The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Omega Reel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Silvio Solaris
View Profile
Inner circle
Xtreme Magic
1110 Posts

Profile of Silvio Solaris
Quote:
On 2007-11-18 21:14, ashah wrote:
Hard to resist getting this, since I needed a new ITR anyway, AND I was planning on getting the silk worm thread for loops. If the Omega Reel is as good as it sounds, it's a must-have.

But I'll be patient and wait until a few reviews come out. I know Mr. Mann is a reputable seller, but I'd like to hear others' thoughts. I also want to know whether the Omega Reel with silk worm will work well for tricks that normally use regular IT instead of IET (e.g. floating bill effects).

Yes it does! Believe me, this one is beyond great.
You should get the 'works' kit with all the different colored I.E.T.s
for all the different lighting and backdrop conditions you might perform in.
Magical Wishes

Silvio Solaris

'Is all that we see and seem but a dream within a dream?' E.A.Poe
Silvio Solaris
View Profile
Inner circle
Xtreme Magic
1110 Posts

Profile of Silvio Solaris
You always have a slight wobble with a regular ITR. That particular motion does 'distract' slightly from the floating in mid-air illusion. I NEVER use a regular ITR for the floating bill effect. NEVER! I either use Mesika's Spider Pen or IET.
The most attractive point(s) about the Omega is that the IET is easy to exchange and doesn't depend on batteries. Plus, the dimensions of the housing are just right to hide the IET. Compare that to the other nearly humongeous reels out there...Where do you hide, for example, a BOSS reel? Especially in sunny California or Vegas, the mekka of conjurors in the States.
This baby get's my vote for one of the best acessories of the year.
Magical Wishes

Silvio Solaris

'Is all that we see and seem but a dream within a dream?' E.A.Poe
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
All the Omega Reels will be shipping today on time. Everyone who ordered should receive a Confirmation of mailing sometime today. I hope all that purchased the Omega Reel won't be disappointed.
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1867 Posts

Profile of Titanas
I am pretty sure that none will be disappointed, this sounds so promising.
Best,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
If you didn't receive your tracking number for the Omega Reel please notify me so we can rectify any problems. I don't know of any that didn't leave but, I want to be sure I have everyone covered. Hope everyone enjoys the Easter Holiday and their Omega Reels. I look forward to hearing your comments and feed back.
Rudy Sanchez
View Profile
Special user
954 Posts

Profile of Rudy Sanchez
Quote:
On 2007-11-20 11:26, Dmann wrote: Hope everyone enjoys the Easter Holiday and their Omega Reels.

Hey thanks for the early Easter greeting but what about Thanksgiving and Christmas Smile?
www.cesaral.com
Sales Manager for Cesaral Magic
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Rudy your the only one who was paying attention on that one. I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice. LOL...
cosmicsecret
View Profile
Special user
Germany - Mannheim
504 Posts

Profile of cosmicsecret
Quote:
On 2007-11-20 11:26, Dmann wrote:
If you didn't receive your tracking number for the Omega Reel please notify me so we can rectify any problems. I don't know of any that didn't leave but, I want to be sure I have everyone covered. Hope everyone enjoys the Easter Holiday and their Omega Reels. I look forward to hearing your comments and feed back.

Hey Dave, ive got today a email that my credit card has been billed (i had paid through paypal but that doesn't really matter).
There was just a product number id within this mail.
Does this number count as the tracking number too?

Greetings Jerry
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Jerry,
When the postage is received by the post office a tracking number is issued. I noticed that the email confirmations from the post office are slow to arrive to their receivers. Jerry, yours and Rudys orders are definately gone and if you don't receive your tracking number by tomorrow just p.m. me as they have all been finished and mailed. Hope this helps?
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I can hardly wait until some of you guys actually have your Omega Reels in hand. When you make something like this, no matter how sure you are about the idea you always wind up second guessing yourself and wondered if you did everything you could to make it a success. I believe I can say that I have done everything in my power to make this an item that you guys just might use. I honestly hope you all like it?
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
We should see a review or two today or tomorrow.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
Im looking forward to seeing the reviews
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
I'll review it the day I get mine.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14447 Posts

Profile of Review King
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
MikeMetal2006
View Profile
Regular user
Anchorage, Alaska
111 Posts

Profile of MikeMetal2006
Iv'e got one on the way to. I will review it went it gets here. I should have it tommorrow. I hope it works for me cause I use a lot of reels.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
This was RUBBISH! Some places still sell it. DO NOT BUY IT!

It was reviewed on My Lovely Assistant:

http://www.mylovelyassistant.com/reviews/view/1338
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Omega Reel (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL