We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » My first day of School (craft)! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

krintz
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of krintz
I got tired of drooling on my keyboard, so I finally placed an order for a flipper quarter. I have a bunch of Johnson gaffs, and love, love, love 'em, but I can't wait to get my Schoolcraft. The addiction is getting stronger.
By the way, for my Johnson flipper half, I use Crazy glue. Double stick didn't work for me (maybe I'm an idiot). You use a little nail polish remover if you need to replace the band, and GENTLY pry with a thin knife blade. I did this several times, cuz I didn't like the way it all seated (that's not a slam on Johnson, it looks great now).
I know not everybody loves the gaffs, but they are amazing little works of craftmanship, and are fun to handle, even while you're just sitting there watching TV.
Oh, and I will definitely be getting some Lassen stuff, too.
I love this web site... I've been a long time lurker.
KRINTZ
MickeyPainless
View Profile
Inner circle
California
6074 Posts

Profile of MickeyPainless
Welcome to the Café KRINTZ!
If you've used and liked a regular flipper you'll LOVE a gravity flipper!
Mick
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3717 Posts

Profile of mrunge
Hey Krintz. Yes...welcome to the Café! Glad you decided to join the discussions.

Enjoy your new toy!

Mark. Smile
thecogito
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of thecogito
Welcome to the Café KRINTZ!! You will not be disappointed with your flipper that's for sure.

All the best,
~Ron
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
Good luck with your new flipper KRINTZ and welcome to the Café! I have a Schoolcraft Walking Liberty half dollar flipper and I love it, excellent workmanship on Jamie's part. Easy to repair too. I am just curious why you picked a quarter flipper. Do you have some great routines using it? I only have one routine where I use quarters, "Millikin's Transposition". I would just like to hear what you might have up your sleeve.....
Where I go, so do my coins.....
krintz
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of krintz
I picked the quarter because it's a very common coin.
The routine I plan on using is 'the catch' (I made it up, but it's probably known as something else). Show 2 coins in one hand (one real), say you'll catch one from above. Very easy to switch out the real coin.
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
A quarter is a common coin, I'll grant you that. I am sure the flipper will be great for your routine.....
krintz
View Profile
Regular user
135 Posts

Profile of krintz
Woo hoo! My quarter arrived! This little gem is amazing. I love that something so ordinary has been turned into something so extraordinary.
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
Now the fun begins.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » My first day of School (craft)! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL