The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Lecture at Edinburgh Magic Circle - 12 November 2007 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

thecardman
View Profile
Loyal user
Scotland
218 Posts

Profile of thecardman
Hi folks

Thought I'd post a wee message to plug my own lecture at Edinburgh Magic Circle on Monday 12th November starting at 8pm. The lecture will be taking place at their headquarters located within Edinburgh City Football Club, 7 Baxter's Place, Leith Walk, Edinburgh.

I'll be talking about my card material from my Notes entitled "A Force Much Greater Than Luck". The lecture starts at 8pm and I understand that visiting magicians are welcome, although I suggest that you get in touch with Edinburgh Magic Circle so they can give you details of the cost of entry to non-members.

Maybe see you there?

Best wishes

Peter
:)
My new manuscript, "The Difficult Second Album", is now available at www.thecardman.co.uk
thecardman
View Profile
Loyal user
Scotland
218 Posts

Profile of thecardman
Hi folks

Just to let you all know of a change of venue for my lecture next Monday night. It will now be held at the RAF Club, 11 Hillside Crescent, Edinburgh, which is just round the corner from thier old meeting place at Edinburgh City Football Club. The room they will be using is on the top floor and the door is straight in front of you as you reach the top of the stairs. There is also a lift for those who wish to use it.

Click here for a map of the area/location.

Entry to non-members is £10.

Hopefully see you there.

Best wishes

Peter
:)
My new manuscript, "The Difficult Second Album", is now available at www.thecardman.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Lecture at Edinburgh Magic Circle - 12 November 2007 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL