The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Saddest Story EVER??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
fox

Light a candle.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2747 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
Nevermind the candle, light the BBQ. It'll cook faster
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
Ummmm, yeah the candle is lit and everything, but that isn't the saddest story in the world.

You seem once there was this mouse that was pregnate, and it fell into a bottle...Doug tells the story better than me.

Maybe because that mouse is sitting on HIS desk, and not MINE.

Brett.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
Did they eat it or research it?
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
That's not very sad. I've got a sadder story involving...
Fauna Gob
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Fauna Gob
A Fish?
I'm the hiphopapotamus, my rhymes are bottomless, sounds a little preposterous, spewing from my esophagus.
But, my ryhmes are so potent that during this small segment, I've made all the women in the last three threads pregnant.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
No. Three fish and a sad one, all carp. (sp)
Fauna Gob
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Fauna Gob
Oh that's it:

The Parable of the Sad Fish, by Matt Colman

Twice apon a time, a young lady gave birth to four fish, Clyde, Edward and Julliet were happy soles, but Archibald (Ibald for short) soon developed a sad twinge, his mother could tell he was unhappy, while his brothers and sisters swam around the pond merrily, he sat on the riverbank, and although he tried to flap around and look happy, his mother could see something wasnt right.

She picked him up, took him inside and let him rest on her bossom, he soon gave up pretending to look happy, eventually his sadness got so much, his heart broke and he passed away, with some white suace and a slice of lemon.

The Moral of the story? If your gonna give birth to fish, keep it under 4 at a time, else one will be sad.

Amen.

Fauna
I'm the hiphopapotamus, my rhymes are bottomless, sounds a little preposterous, spewing from my esophagus.
But, my ryhmes are so potent that during this small segment, I've made all the women in the last three threads pregnant.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
That was VERY funny. Can we be friends. I can tell that we are gonna be friends.
Fauna Gob
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Fauna Gob
I don't think that would be appropriate, now would it.

Fauna
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Yeh your right. With a name like Fauna my mother wouldn't be impressed.
Fauna Gob
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Fauna Gob
Matthew Fernando Colman, stop kidding yourself.

I AM your mother!
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
That's not true!!! My middle name is Sexy.
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Over FOUR CENTURIES, flapping about the sea floor...singing LaLa...same thing every day...then finally a change of scenery and....

sad...very sad. All your made up crap can not compete.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
ricker
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
914 Posts

Profile of ricker
It's a clam......I don't think they sing. LOL

From Wiki

A clam's shell or two valves are connected by a hinge joint and a ligament that can be external or internal. Two adductor muscles close the shells. The clam has no head, and usually has no eyes (scallops are a notable exception), but a clam does have kidneys, a heart, a mouth, and an anus.

Clams can be eaten raw, steamed, boiled, baked or fried; the method of preparation depends partly on size and species

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clam
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5017 Posts

Profile of landmark
Ahhh, clam up everyone.
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
I'm with Doug: this story is sad. A living thing--not a plant, but a locomotive being (although: how far can a clam move during 24 hours?)--over four hundred years old, killed by "scientists".

Which brings two things to mind:

1) The arrogance of scientists. I've got a Ph.D. in Biodiversethnology, so I can cut things up at will, because I'm doing it for "knowledge". I'm still an ***, but I have a Ph.D., so it's cool and all.

2) Josh.

These are serious ethical issues. Perhaps we should discuss them in the "Right or Wrong" forum, where our posts count.

Jeff
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
By the way, my last post was one in which I spoke hypothetically. I do not have a Ph.D. in Biodiversethnology. So please don't post things like, "Well, I'm the world authority in Biodiversethnology, and I've never heard of Jeff or Josh" with the expectation that I will say, "Oh, you OWNED me! SORRY!", because it ain't gonna happen.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
The British don't care, now if it was a dinosaur they found I'm 90% sure wouldn't of killed it. If it had a base maybe 50%.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
They never said how it tasted.

"Its death is an unfortunate aspect of this work, but we hope to derive lots of information from it"

I'm assuming he is referring to the great scientific dilemma of how to cook a clam that is centuries old. It's solved!

They realized that it needed to be dipped in butter.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Saddest Story EVER??? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL