The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Steve Forte and the Four Kings Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Clock
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles, CA
460 Posts

Profile of Clock
Doc I hate you more than ever...

You got that stupid Beyonce song stuck in my head! Great deck switches, no doubt. Your work is excellent.
Grant Carden

www.fastcompanydvd.com
MagicKim
View Profile
Special user
Ã…land, Finland
621 Posts

Profile of MagicKim
Hi Doc, I don't know what to say but wow... That is what I am striving for. The disappearing deck is starting to freak me out, looks too good, that should not be possible. I feel like an idiot practising the coolers I do. If I get just half as awesome as you are some day, then I will be satisfied.

Sincerely,

Kim
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
Thanx for the clips.....beautiful !
Your work always puts a smile on my face....I love watching an artist !
Long Island,

New York
ASW
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of ASW
I can tell you're angry Doc. But at the end of the day, you know I'm right.
Whenever I find myself gripping anything too tightly I just ask myself "How would Guy Hollingworth hold this?"

A magician on the Genii Forum

"I would respect VIPs if they respect history."

Hideo Kato
Stilts
View Profile
New user
Salt Lake
91 Posts

Profile of Stilts
Thanks Doc. Always a pleasure to watch you work.
Derrick
Mr. Z
View Profile
Special user
818 Posts

Profile of Mr. Z
Quote:
On 2007-11-15 23:37, Unknown419 wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-11-15 05:50, ASW wrote
Well, one thing's for sure - none of these guys will ever show Doc anything again... the word is out.

Doc Don't Need No Help

ASW you can kiss my A***. You aren’t anything but a butt kisser.

Steve told me that I can show it but don't teach anyone the stuff and I DIDN"T. Now maybe there was a misunderstanding about me posting it but my argument has always been that I never showed the teaching methods of it; I was just showing how natural the moves are suppose to look. Read my post and you will see that I've always claimed this. Why would I keep saying something if it wasn't told to me that way. The argument that's presented to me now is DON'T SHOW THEM DOING IT, which wasn't said to me. You're in everything but a Hertz. You really need to mind your business.

ASW why you not saying anything about the black guy's Two Down Card Peek (page 136) out of Chicago that was given to him in secrecy that he explains in his book (THIS IS NOT a heel peek). Why you don't get on him about that? Is it because he uses his hands in the pictures?

Now as far as anyone ever showing me anything again...ooh I'm sorry...please show me I promise not to tell. I give less than a F***. I was good before I met them and I'm even more awesome with the stuff that they have shown me and with the stuff of my students, so now what? You must not know about me, you must not know about me (Beyonce). Read my post...ONLY STEVE BEAT ME OUT.

You have to be as dumb as you look if you think for one instance that a man knowing my skills will not trade knowledge with me. I personally know all the major makers of items in the United States and they are about making money so what is it that I can't have made or buy? All of us have been getting the money before we met each other and we will continue getting the money without each other. I repeat...WITHOUT EACH OTHER.

Now as far as me running out of stuff to show... it's a possibility but I have over 7 hours of never before seen footage of the best-known cheating moves known to man and more coming, do you? Besides the fact that I already have 10 times as much stuff than I can use of which I don't know what to do with already.

Readers as I have said everything that is needed to get the money is already on DVD's, you just have to know where to look. How many riffle stacks/stacks should an individual learn to be proficient? How many hops do you need to learn in order to straighten up a deck? How many seconds, bottoms, middles and greek deals does one have to learn in order to get the money? And how many mucks will I have to learn in order to be able to switch a card(s) in and out of a game? If all of these cheating moves were enough to get the money would I get caught with video equipment?

For the record I DO AND PLAY EVERYTHING from the punch, the dust, the light, daub, marked cards to strippers and I do all the deals accept greek of which I never needed 'til this date. I have analyzed gambling devices from every aspect and the only reason most of them were made like hold-out machines is because the individuals lacked the ability to swing comfortably of which I have no problem. So what else can they show me that I don't already know after analyzing everything...NOTHING?

For the record, it was said that I tooted my own horn when I first came here; it was true then AND IT'S STILL TRUE NOW. DOC OCT... DON'T NEED NO HELP.

IF THE BEST OF THE BEST BEG ME TO DO SOMETHING SLOW BECAUSE THEY ALL CAN'T SEE IT AS MY DECK TOTALLY DISAPPEARS, IMAGINE WHAT THE AVERAGE MAN IS UP AGAINST.

ASW what can one show me when I'm begged by the best to do my moves in slow motion so they can catch me. "This is how the Doc works."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFvm7sHB7uQ

As one of my teachers once told Scarne, Now Run & Tell 'Dat

Signed

Doc Holiday

Yeesh... Self-esteem issues much?
"...if you have to say you is, you ain't."--Jimmy Hoffa
C. Loubard
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of C. Loubard
ASW, you miss the point. So what if they don't show him anything. DOC doesn't need these guys to show him anything, he's getting the money; however, that's irrelevant. Doc said

Quote:
Steve told me that I can show it but don't teach anyone the stuff and I DIDN"T

how's that a violation of trust? Doc has not taught it. Were you one of the fortunate few to be there? Did you hear the coversation? My guess, NO!

here's another one for you. I don't know who you are and personally "I don't CARE". You could be the best on the planet, but personally I don't give a f***. At the end of the day your stuff will not change DOC, ME, or others from getting the money.

The reality is, I too know a lot, but I revert back to what I know and no one can take that from me, and it won't change the way I make money.

There's, exactly two people on this thread who know me and know my game and they can tell you I don't F around... Check yourself ASW!

I've personally had it with some of you.

C.L.
ASW
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of ASW
Show it to a trusted friend, broadcast it on Youtube. No difference there, I guess.

Hey! You're right C.Loubard! Thanks so much, man. I didn't see it before now.

Quote:
I've personally had it with some of you.

Hey, buddy. You see this here between my thumb and index finger? It's the world's smallest violin, and it's playing a tune just for you. Here, let me put it on my middle finger so you can get a better look at it.
Whenever I find myself gripping anything too tightly I just ask myself "How would Guy Hollingworth hold this?"

Hideo Kato
C. Loubard
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of C. Loubard
Quote:
Hey, buddy. You see this here between my thumb and index finger? It's the world's smallest violin, and it's playing a tune just for you. Here, let me put it on my middle finger so you can get a better look at it.

Is that the best you can come come up with? Please!!! Apparently your wit is just as low as your IQ
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1321 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
I see all the grinches coming out as usual to see the moves from a guy who's from the dark side.

Mr. Z. you're right it seems as though I do have a self=esteem problem but so do ya'll. Ya'll like holding your so-called positions amongst yourselves looking down on the little guys; well I stand with them. Since ya'll are the so-called students/butt kissers who is supposedly representing your boss, I will put up my students talents against yours and ASW and who ever else who wish to join your ranks.

My elite against ya'll, the butt kissers...make the call because ya'll definitely can't hold a candle next to me and if ya'll ain't the real deal I know for a fact the teacher hasn't taught ya'll didley. I know this to be true because I hold the HOLY GRAIL; come and get it. Note: My teacher and I may travel different paths just like the apostles who separated because of different views but we come from the same mold and we know a sucker when we see one, trust me. This is why I have it and ya'll don't.

Readers note that our moves stay secret because as I have footage of his moves, he also has the same of mine, likewise I of Sal's and Sal of mine, me of Rod's and Rod of mine, me of Andrew's and Andrew of mine and so on and so on. We hold our secrets over each other's head and even though this is an unwritten agreement, this is our word.

Bottom Line. We all have something to lose. Ya'll suckers never played for real and if you did you probably never bust a move so why should he give you all his information...for what do you have to give in return. We all gave in return, what have you?

I see that some of my students who have also been my teachers have come out. Are ya'll ready for the challenge?

Respectfully,

Doc
ASW
View Profile
Inner circle
1879 Posts

Profile of ASW
Doc knows how I feel. He should only post stuff on the web other guys have let him film if they first give him permission to do so. It's a very basic courtesy. He knows that. At the end of the day, he's a good guy. When he's challenged he comes out swinging, but he knows I'm right and he knows Jason is right.

I'm done. I'll leave the rest of you guys to form a circle. Seeya.

Hideo Kato
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1321 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
ASW, Jason E. who is a friend of mine if you didn't know, clearly explained things to me through a PM after a couple of post. Did you not read what I wrote...Jason you win? This is why I took the footage down immediately when he spoke against it (a friend who I highly respect). He then privately explained that which I didn’t understand...What was that? Don't show them doing it.

Since this wasn't said at the time when Steve and I spoke over the phone in 2002, I knew nothing about a change in our agreement until it was explained to me a couple of days ago. Other things were said to me regarding blah, blah, blah and I honored his word. This is why I continued to argue saying that I did not violate the gambler’s code (my oath).

Our agreement unknowingly changed over time because YouTube didn't exist or wasn't huge as it is now. I still didn't teach anything as I was told but for other reasons of which is still unknown to me that they don't want footage of them posted doing moves. I can do them for ya'll but don't show them.

I guess ya’ll are really a*** out because who can do the moves better than Steve?

Respectfully,

Doc
Pavloter
View Profile
Special user
529 Posts

Profile of Pavloter
Cannot say much expect, WOW. Great video Doc.

Pavlo
Pavlo
splice
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1246 Posts

Profile of splice
Great video as always Doc. I enjoy seeing your moves.
card cheat
View Profile
Elite user
426 Posts

Profile of card cheat
If The Jerry Springer Show was an Internet chat forum focused on cheating at cards and dice, you would have The Gambling Spot.
C. Loubard
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of C. Loubard
CC, that is absolutely hilarious!

...brilliant response
choobysoo
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of choobysoo
Next time you guys going to STeve's house, please take me with ya
Mr. Z
View Profile
Special user
818 Posts

Profile of Mr. Z
Quote:
On 2007-11-16 10:46, card cheat wrote:
If The Jerry Springer Show was an Internet chat forum focused on cheating at cards and dice, you would have The Gambling Spot.

That pretty much sums it up.
"...if you have to say you is, you ain't."--Jimmy Hoffa
Jeremy Brown
View Profile
Regular user
160 Posts

Profile of Jeremy Brown
The video doc released from his archives is just another example of something that is obsolete, meaning better ways have been invented.

Respectfully,

Jeremy
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1321 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
For the record it's not obsolete to me, it's obsolete to Jeremy...The new cold deck King.

Note: The ONLY REASON I can do Jeremy's is because he taught them to me. If ever the new king wishes to demonstrate his ability you won't see his student (Doc) doing them because they are original with him.

Respectfully,

Doc
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Steve Forte and the Four Kings Video (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL