The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New DVD: Fade (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Hi All,

From what I understand, these are not the official "promo videos" for consumers. They were made to show the raw effect to vendors and wholesalers.

I had spoken with Titanas about this last week and it sounds like he's getting fantastic use out of the effect. I haven't played around with it just yet but I think it could be a nice thing to have in my bag of tricks. I play a lot of billiards so I often find myself sitting on a stool which seems to suit this utility move perfectly.

I for one will be picking it up.
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Hello,

Sorry to comment late, but I didn't know about the thread right away. Thanks for all the comments, references and opinions- I would like to mention those clips were not really for public viewing, they are work in progress, so don't judge the finished project by those. They weren't really for public viewing. I WILL have public demos and info up on my site soon, and the FADE DVD and video download will be sold by the Merchant Of Magic (www.magicshop.co.uk)

This is my work on a utility move but does a lot more and takes it in a new direction. I also have offered a LOT different effects using the technique, plus a bonus that use different but related methods.

I think the DVD is solid (ok, little MTV in style) and to the point. I didn't try to pad it out. Just be patient with my accent! Smile

The download should be available at November 15 and the DVD at first week of December in the meanwhile, if you have any questions drop me a PM and I will try to answer.
p.s: I already sent the download to someone so I guess we are going to have a review soon.
Best,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
641 Posts

Profile of Sensio
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
641 Posts

Profile of Sensio
venus
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of venus
Here can one buy this?? I can't see a link and a google search brought up nothing. Titanas website did not refer to it??

Thanks
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
Quote:
On 2007-11-13 05:42, venus wrote:
Here can one buy this?? I can't see a link and a google search brought up nothing. Titanas website did not refer to it??

Thanks

http://www.zyworld.com/CoinPurse/DLFADE.htm

Best,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Quote:
On 2007-11-02 18:31, Y2John wrote:
Sounds good... but can it be done standing??

I don't know for sure, but I'll find out after I purchase it. Like someone said earlier, there are many coin vanishes effects out there that one can do standing. But this one allows the magician sit down and do a vanish. It's a great way to get to know someone next to you sitting at a dinner party, IMHO.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Congrats on your global release Titanas!!!
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1429 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
Hi Folks

Just dropping you a line to say the DVD version has now been released. Its available to dealers through Murphys Magic Supplies, so nows the time to run into your local magic shop and REFUSE to leave until they have a copy to give you! Smile

best wishes

Dominic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New DVD: Fade (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL