The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Prison Break (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
Anyone else just love this show? I think its great!

There used to be a character called "Tweener" Apolosis. He was a master pickpocket who stole watches and wallets. One time I believe he even did a watch steal on one of the guards to get Michaels watch back.

He was killed off in the second season.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2112 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Its a great show. In fact if it wasn't for some of the things that have happened to Micheal I'd go bust my homicidal brother out of prison...I just don't want to lose any toes.
abc
View Profile
Inner circle
South African in Taiwan
1081 Posts

Profile of abc
I think it is a great show although I have spoken to a lot of people who hate it. You ahve to get into watching it but it is .......... no adjectives coming to me right now.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2007-11-01 18:54, Strange Tasting Fish Sticks wrote:

There used to be a character called "Tweener" Apolosis. He was a master pickpocket who stole watches and wallets. One time I believe he even did a watch steal on one of the guards to get Michaels watch back.

He was killed off in the second season.

And the actor who played Tweener was sentenced to 40 months in jail on October 31. Funny how life works out, isn't it.

"http://www.latimes.com/news/la-me-garrison1nov01,1,2523701.story"
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Prison Break (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL