The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Juggling Music (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

philipi56
View Profile
Regular user
grand rapids, MI
142 Posts

Profile of philipi56
What do you use for juggling music? I like instrumental or a little different like Blue Man Group. Philip
circus_freak17
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of circus_freak17
I don't know. I am currently looking for some music for my juggling, so if anyone could offer some help it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Charles
Charles Watson
Dark illusionist
View Profile
Loyal user
pough town new york
253 Posts

Profile of Dark illusionist
I use the song Dragula By Rob Zombie. It fits my persona and everybody in the audience gets into it because it has such a catchy beet. You might want to try...

Dream Theatre and Pink Floyd come to mind.

Jonathan
Check out my brand new website:

www.ovationmagic.cjb.net

if you like it sign the guest book, if you realy like it then realy sign the guest book. If you hate it then go away.
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
I like instrumentals, techno & Jazz are great for juggling. I use copyright-free music.

Bill White's Magic CDs are nice. He has 5 of them. They are easy to edit and range in length, and style and tempos change through out the song for pattern changes.

I think several Magic stores offer his CDs.
If not let me know; I have his email. Smile
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
Not to try to sound shady, but I do have a music CD for sale that I created on my site, http://www.edjunior.com Click on magic store. The music is great for magic, but also for juggling. It's techno.

I use the music on the CD for my juggling acts and magic acts. Take a look, only $10.00 plus shipping. The CD has 9 different tracks on it. Smile
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
You may want to try http://www.sounddogs.com also.
Smile
FrankStone
View Profile
New user
South Africa/Taiwan
74 Posts

Profile of FrankStone
I have always used either "When The Saints Go Marching In," or "The Can Can." The music suits my character.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Juggling Music (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL