The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Precision Magic... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sahunhong
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of sahunhong
I recently ordered some of the famed Silkworm IET and the Trespassing DVD from Precision Magic. My disappointment is, however, in the fact that I ordered about a MONTH (that's right, a MONTH) ago and it still hasn't shipped!

I called David Mann a few times and he said he'll ship ASAP (the first time he told me this, was about two weeks ago)... I recently really needed some loops but didn't have them Smile

I'm not trying to sound like an incompetent, negative **** but just wanted to express my opinion (I also don't have anything against David Mann. I think he's a really great person).

Anyone else share similar experiences (Not necessarily from P.M. Make me feel better! Smile) with magic stores? Thanks!

Let the discussion begin,
Sahun
sahunhong
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of sahunhong
Update: SHIPPED on Friday.
bronx
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of bronx
Sorry to say, I have had a similar experience with Precision Magic. Again, over a month delay on shipping, with numerous promises that "it was going out ASAP." I'm sorry to say that I will not be doing business with them again. There are plenty of places out there that offer exceptional customer service. Not the least of which is my local magic shop in San Francisco, "Misdirections." I would encourage anyone and everyone to stop in and pay Joe Pon a visit. He is a wonderful man and a wonderful BUSINESSman.

You can also buy from him online at http://www.misdirections.com

Best,
bcat
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of bcat
Sahunhong and bronx
Unfortunatley I have to report the same experience with David Mann at Precision Magic. Over 1 month and still not shipped, and no response. I have not had this experience with anyone else Never again.
bcat
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of bcat
Just wanted to update and say I received my order today, the 13th, and Dave put 2 extra items in the order to make up for the delay. A DVD of Trespassing and a Dream Gimmick, 2 substantial freebies, which was a nice gesture and acknowledgement of the hassle of the delay. I think he is trying for good customer service in his own way.
Thanks Dave.
sahunhong
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of sahunhong
Well, my order got cancelled and didn't come at all.

I'll be ordering from Penguin... plus it's cheaper.

Sam
sahunhong
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of sahunhong
EDIT: I regret having posted in this thread... please delete it, or edit.. thank you.

Sahun
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Precision Magic... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL