The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Coming soon: CastleMaynia - Andrew Mayne (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Is it possible to make another one from the original template? Say if my original one is damaged?
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Magicmatt1982
View Profile
Loyal user
Southeren IL
295 Posts

Profile of Magicmatt1982
Andrew It looks great I will have to pick one up.
MagicMan711
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of MagicMan711
YAY!!!...
SEE people, I told you how good this was, and you didn't take my word for it...

JUST WAIT FOR SOCIAL DISTORTION... I have a review of that in TRICK REVIEWS on here....
©MagïcMán7¹¹
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
I'll look at that. Andrew, what about making one with a full deck that's twice as big?
Magicmatt1982
View Profile
Loyal user
Southeren IL
295 Posts

Profile of Magicmatt1982
A full deck wold be great. Even if you could do a card trick with the deck and then instead of the deck disapearing it would turn into a full deck card castle. That would be sweetness.
JohnEBlaze
View Profile
New user
Maitland, FL
66 Posts

Profile of JohnEBlaze
The picture looks great on the website Andrew!
MagicMan11
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of MagicMan11
Sounds good!!!
EddyRay
View Profile
Special user
United States Of America
525 Posts

Profile of EddyRay
Well guys, Just got this in and I must say I am very, very impressed. First, everything from the packaging, to the DVD and to the actual "CastleMaynia" itself is high quality.

The CastleMaynia is easy to assemble and only takes 10-20 minutes. Just follow the DVD for step-by-step instructions and you will be done in no time. Andrew also includes several ideas on how to present and use the CastleMaynia which helps get other ideas running through your head as there are tons of cool applications you'll be able to come up with on your own.

I am very impressed by this and I think it will be fun adding in my strolling work as well as stage. That's the best thing about this product, it's versatile. Oh did I mention it's only $15?

For guys interested in manipulation, I highly suggest ordering 2,3, or even 4 of these puppies. At that low price per castle you cannot go wrong!

Highly Recommended! Simply genius.

A+++
MagicMan711
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of MagicMan711
THERE we go!! another person that has it...
NOW I'm not the only one that can say how good it is...
and YES, order a lot of these... you will think of tons of things to do...
©MagïcMán7¹¹
Chad Barnard
View Profile
Special user
Mt. Airy, NC
763 Posts

Profile of Chad Barnard
I hate to tell you MagicMan711 but Ray works with Mayne so of course he'd have it.

Not to say the effect isn't good, just that, in all honesty, Ray is not a neutral party. Not to say, Ray, that you weren't giving your honest opinion. Just giving MagicMan711 full disclosure.
andrewmayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
142 Posts

Profile of andrewmayne
"I hate to tell you MagicMan711 but Ray works with Mayne so of course he'd have it."

Yeah, but I forgot his birthday so it kind of neutralizes things...
Chad Barnard
View Profile
Special user
Mt. Airy, NC
763 Posts

Profile of Chad Barnard
Exactly. BTW, love the ITricks podcasts.
andrewmayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
142 Posts

Profile of andrewmayne
I just did an interview with Christopher (aka MagicMan) and he told me about a use for CastleMaynia that's really cool. He produces it from his wallet right after card from wallet. He says his audiences dig it.
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I got this and at first I wasn't quite sure if I liked it or not. I mean I thought it was a cool idea. I've had it in the back of my mind for a long time that it would be cool to make a card castle appear but without that tray thing most of them come on. To just be able to reach out and have one appear in my hand with no table.

In put mine together and played around with it for a while. I went out with some friends and after I did a few card tricks while sitting at a table I remembered I had it with me. So I pulled out my deck of cards. Dumped a few out and started to try to make a card castle out of them. A guy across from me saw me doing this so he grabbed a couple of cards and tried to make one. When he dropped a couple of cards on the floor and bent over to pick them up I pulled out castlmaynia and made it stand on the table. So when he looked back he saw it and me with a big smile on my face. Oh man, I'm hooked now. Smile

I think this is best used with similar misdirection or pulling it out of something like Andrew teaches in the DVD. I think I'll start pulling it out of my hat at the end of my cards to pocket routine. Or maybe like an Electric deck of spring fan of cards.

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
andrewmayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
142 Posts

Profile of andrewmayne
"I think this is best used with similar misdirection or pulling it out of something like Andrew teaches in the DVD. I think I'll start pulling it out of my hat at the end of my cards to pocket routine. Or maybe like an Electric deck of spring fan of cards."

I like the way you think Jaxon. I also like your Korzybski quote.
DerekMerdinyan
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

Profile of DerekMerdinyan
I'm so digging this one. I've been a card castle fan for years. Strangely enough, I liked building them just as much as I liked producing them.

The ones I used to build were from individual cards all taped together and I could easily get 2-3 of them inside of a folded up grocery bag. The Castlemaynia's are about 90% smaller than the ones I used to use and I could potentially get quite a few more of these into an even smaller bag.

D{W}M

--
http://www.iTricks.com/reviews
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Coming soon: CastleMaynia - Andrew Mayne (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL