The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from NY (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

OldZombie
View Profile
New user
Buffalo NY
30 Posts

Profile of OldZombie
Hello everyone, my name is Jay, I am 46 have been doing magic on and off for 40 years. About 5 or 6 years ago I saw Bill Malone do "Sam The Bellhop" on a re-run of Worlds Greatest Magic, I was blown away and got back into magic as a result. "Sam" is now my signature routine. I don't do it professionally but enjoy it very much. I stick mostly with cards, coins and I have a set of Mogar knives I like vary much.
CurtWaltermire
View Profile
Special user
Curtis The Mentalist
505 Posts

Profile of CurtWaltermire
It seems a little funny to say "welcome to the Café" since I'm a brand-new member myself (though not new to magic), but I'll say it anyway:

"Welcome to the Café!"

I love it here so far and I'm sure you will too. It is wonderful to have so many great minds in the art putting their $.02 in on such a variety of issues. I can't say enough good about it.
Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
864 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
Welcome from a Western New Yorker. Just got Bills Molones DVD's Here I go Again And they are great
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Philip Hilton
View Profile
New user
Scarborough UK
35 Posts

Profile of Philip Hilton
Welcome to the Café. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.
Cheers Phil
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Jay,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 33.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from NY (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL