We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Anyone know this guy? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Oge
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of Oge
Ok got confusing here,..is it hans or russel Eaton? anyone can clarified this?...
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4423 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2007-11-06 14:23, Apache wrote:
In first video is Hans Moretti's son Hans Moretti Jr. It is also written in youtube's comments. In second video (in this topic) is of course Hans Moretti and his wife Helga. I saw Moretti live here in Finland 2005. To my knowledge that was the last year when he performed. Today Hans Moretti is 79 years old and yes still living. His sons Hans jr. and Peter presents some of their father's stunts. In Germany is publiced book Moretti: Eine Magische Karriere. It's full of excellent photos about Moretti's wonderful career.

-Jari-

MY bad! I was sure I was told he had died some years ago. ...... oh well I guess it could have been the other hans......... I believe his fll name is "Hans Nees an bums ee daysey"???? Not sure. Smile

I will retire until I can make myslef look like a tit agian soon. Dave
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
The prototype was useing a basket (M Diamond of Liverpool has a copy) Helga died a couple or so years ago, Hans contacted me shortly after her death,,,he was and Im sure is still heart broken. His son took over the act including the crossbow section and worked it at the same time as his dad was working it. His daughter I believe does a kids show (Not sure about this as I have never met her) I was mistaken for him loads of times when we were both at the Blackpool convention, quite a few years ago,,,,, we laughed our socks off about that.
We had something in common, both working in Circus at the start of our carreers so there was a mutual understanding of hard work.
He has a book, available through his site,,,,and I just wish it had an English translation,,,I would pay handsomely for that.

The video I think is put out through Stevens in the US,,,a wonderful tribute,,performance only (Thank goodness).

A man and performer I respect greatly, I wish I had a tenth of his talent.

Of course he is at least thirty + years older than me but that is not a problem, he still has it !!!

Respect to this man.

Ken.
Moxahalla
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
725 Posts

Profile of Moxahalla
Ok got confusing here,..is it hans or russel Eaton? anyone can clarified this?...

Inside joke--Ignore.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4423 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Ken I can't see the similarity really - except when he comes out of the box wearing a dress and is all made up Smile

I will be saving my pennis to get his video one day. I loved his cross bow routine as well. He is a (and so was Helga) a true show man - you can see how polished he was (and I dot just mean his head)
Starry
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
219 Posts

Profile of Starry
Quote:
On 2007-11-07 05:04, dave_matkin wrote:

I will be saving my pennis

Dave, you're saving your what? Your "Pennis"? I'm dying laughing. I'm going to be saving my "nippcles and dimes."

-- Ace
Ace Starry - Author or THE MAGIC LIFE - A NOVEL PHILOSOPHY
http://www.starry.com/
Joe Marotta
View Profile
Special user
Can You Believe I Have
944 Posts

Profile of Joe Marotta
Someone REALLY needs to go over to England and teach these guys how to speak ENGLISH!
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4423 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
No speaking it is not a proberlerm it’s the twyping it that is the dufficlt fart.

But Ace I definitely wont be getting rid of the “pennies” Smile Smile
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Ok Dave I think the cost of the vid would be bigger than your pennis but there are medications you can take to enlarge the ammount that you could put down as a deposit on it.

I saved my pennises for a rainy day,,,,trouble is it`s always raining over here!!!

Ken
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Anyone know this guy? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL